THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2022, 08:48 PM

Default Help finding AC vent clips

I know this has been posted time and time again on here and other sites. I have spent time searching and reading prior threads to only come up empty handed.

I am in hopes somebody has an old AC car or broken dash somewhere and they would be willing to sell me the 2 clips.

These are for my 1970 GTO with AC. They attach on the back of the dash bezel to hold the AC vent in place. I would imagine multiple years would use the same clips. But for sure 70-72 will work.

I do NOT want to "make my own" or do some other type of rigging to secure the vent.
So Please don't stray off topic with ideas.

If you happen to know a part # or may have these laying around or sitting in a parts car......Let me know.

I 100% will locate these clips. Think positive and get positive results! LoL
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bl4ZZjTh.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	596175