Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 06-28-2000, 09:53 PM
Suspended

Yeah, that's a novel idea. That way, people can hammer each other about tripower end carburetors and regardless of the degree of whining by the offended party, no posts will get yanked. The only guy who'll be getting yanked is the poor moke paying $1500 and up to some "vender" for a "restored" tripower setup.

[This message has been edited by Scott Misus (edited 06-28-2000).]

Old 06-28-2000, 10:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I don't see anything wrong with anyone voicing their opinons about their displeasure with another site. It's a free country, others can read an form their own judgement on weather or not to vist.I do
how ever thing it wrong to attack some one, because they voice their opinon. I do think their is less and less real content over CP, I also remmeber when this board was open, many of the posters at CP, felt free to start trouble here, and think nothing of it, perhaps now that's not possible with out
posting a name, some of those same people take offence when the shoe is on the other foot. Many phony nicknams are still use over on CP, anyone can start a topic under another nickname, perhaps if Rich clean up his act topic's like this wouldn't need to be talk about on this board. Funny how those
who never post here feel the need to defend CP.....LOL the other thing that is really funny is this board was concider to the Jerry Springer show board, now it looks like the shoe is on the other foot.
Isn't it great!!!

Old 06-28-2000, 10:32 PM
Senior Chief

Location: Gilroy, California, USA-Garlic Capital of the world!

Gach as KRAMER!!?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
"I'm Lou Gaccione, THE ASSMMAN!" HAHAHAHAHA!

------------------
For sale: 61-64 Full-size
steering boxes WITH pitman
arms! Several to choose from,
$800-1200, e-mail me.

~Jack Handey, Deep Thoughts
Old 06-28-2000, 10:46 PM
Senior Chief

Irishman: lighten up on the enlightened social commentary, willya? Actually, I'm probably to blame for Scott and the "Mormon" cracks, as I commented once by e-mail that he had the sanctimonious attitude of a LOT of Mormons I know.
Scott's probably been banned from CP more than any other poster, and justifiably so. If he crapped all over MY website like that, I'd just hire Gach's Uncle Billy, whom I understand just made parole, to go over and pay him a visit.
Rich's various letters banning Scott, who of course has managed to sneak back in on MANY occasions under new screen names, have been kinda hilarious. Kinda like the hall monitor in 5th grade, who couldn't wait to rat you out to the teacher.
So, lighten up and be a Mick, willya?
Save the "defender of all faiths" deal for one of the CNN commentary boards.

------------------
$800-1200, e-mail me.

Old 06-28-2000, 10:49 PM

Send a message via AIM to David Holmberg

In fact I think Rich banned everyone with the name Scott just to be sure...LOL

Old 06-28-2000, 10:54 PM
Ultimate Warrior

David, or anyone with AOL......LOL.. I'm still in there under another server, the last two got banned, but I'm being a good boy.. Ha Ha Rich bet you don't know which one it is...LOL

Old 06-28-2000, 11:52 PM
Senior Chief

I'm sure he's still hot on your trail, Gach, how many ISPs can there be in RHODE ISLAND? Hint: Scott uses the public library.

------------------
$800-1200, e-mail me.

Old 06-29-2000, 01:18 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Watchout, Dean Wermer has you guys on double secret probation.

Old 06-29-2000, 08:08 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Scott is so Anal Retentive that he has been spotted in the GREAT state of New Joursey running into the library to post on CP. Then run back to PA just to read his own comments. Gach=Kramer, Hahahahahahahaha. Dillion=Seinfield, Scott=George. Elaine=oop's, don't even want to go there. later. http://Pontiacdude.cc Personally, it's not so much the pulling of posts on CP as it is the 40+ replies to EVERY post of which one or maybe two have any useable factual content. I see alot of people posting stuff that cannot & will not work or can be feasable used. I think they post to see their name in print, LIKE ME. Some topics pulled "OVER THERE" are harmless, so why does he pull them? You tell me? Hellllllllllllllo, Jerrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy.

[This message has been edited by PONTIAC DUDE (edited 06-29-2000).]

Old 06-29-2000, 08:29 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Question, while we're on the topic of the CP board. Does Steve Chin even own a Pontiac. Has anyone seen him driving one, & is it registered in his state. You would think that Toyota had in some way built and designed Pontiac's as he seems to tie EVERY response to a Toyota in similarity. It's amazing how two vehicles built in completely opposite ends of the earth and different era's can HAVE so much in common. Steve Chin are you out there? If I see one more Foreign car post on a PONTIAC BOARD, I'm gonna puke!! Later. Dean Wermer look out.

Old 06-29-2000, 11:45 AM
Administrator

For the record 4 out of 5 PY customer service reps including myself would have failed Scotts' Headbolt question also.

Old 06-29-2000, 12:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Dude, yes Steve C. owns a Pontiac. I believe it's a 79 T/A with a 455 and E-heads, and a lazy gear in back.

My Bio: I am currently writing articles for POCI's Smoke Signals magazine and enjoy promoting and discussing the history of the Pontiac Motor Division.
Old 06-29-2000, 02:43 PM
Senior Chief

Hey Scott! I was just kiddin'. I'm not Mormon. I do however "respect the hell out of" Brigham Young. What was he drinking when he came up with the concept of multiple wives?? And then building it right into the religon, so it was not morally wrong. People like this, that think "uninhibited" are the kind we need on board with us. I'll bet he owned a Goat (maybe a whole flock). TM

Old 06-29-2000, 03:01 PM
Suspended

Rich would ban him too.

------------------
"Hi, Honey!" --

Overheard between Gach and Jillian in the Classical Pontiac chat room; 1998.

Old 06-30-2000, 09:06 AM

tm, i'd say the only goat young owned was the one tied out back he visited when the women wouldn't put out. any man who would want more than one wife just ain't right in the head. one's pia enough. sorry lady dude you may be the exception to the rule.
by the way chris , what was the head bolt question? mike

[This message has been edited by mike nixon (edited 06-30-2000).]

moderator is a glorified word for an unappreciated prick..................

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the
former." --Albert Einstein

"There is no such thing as a good tax."

"We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."

- Winston Churchill
Old 06-30-2000, 03:48 PM
Administrator

Mike, it was above in Scott's original tyrade about the CP moderator. Scott said he probably didn't know the size of a head bolt on his Judge. I admitted that yours truly didn't know the answer either. The post is gone so Scott must have pulled it.

Old 07-14-2000, 09:26 PM

So this is where u dudes are hidding. Hey Luigi I am LMAO of all your posts on CP. i just wonder how stupid they are that dont get who that guy is.So keep up the good posts.
BURP BEERTIME. Hey Scotty Potty still alive u to. Great to see,

Old 07-14-2000, 11:50 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I'd be curious as to what that combo would run like in my T/A, at 4065 lbs. with a 3.23 gear and a 2800-3000 stall. $4500 is reasonable, considering the heads would account for about half of that. 4.33's "streetable"? Sure, if you're only going to cruise for a short distance to your local burger joint on a Friday or Saturday night. Try driving it every day to work (like I did with mine for a year and a half), not gonna' happen!