Old 09-27-2012, 11:58 PM

Default 71 GP trunk detail shots

Finally in the home stretch on finishing the paint up on the my 71 model J and trying to find any images of the trunk I can use for reference for painting it. Don't want to just go and spatter the whole thing or body color it all over either - wanna stay close to original as possibe.

The car was originally white and the back portion of the white seems to stop just after the trunk drop-off and it looks like the rest of the trunk is a light grey all the way up to the bulkhead. I have the green and black spatter paint along the wheel wells and what looks like black paint under that. So if anyone can post a shot of an original painted trunk or knows where I can research any images I would sure appreciate it.

thanks, Steve