Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 05-15-2006, 09:53 PM

Default Need car evaluated in Boca Raton Florida

I am interested in purchasing a car I saw advertised. The car is in Boca Raton Florida. Is there anyone out there interested? Contact me at plowguy@verizon.net to let me know how much and when you are available.
Thanks,
Mike

Old 05-16-2006, 12:34 AM

Mike -

I may be able to help. I'm taking my stepdaughter to the West Palm Beach or Fort Lauderdale airport (we're not sure which one she'll be flying out of) and thus I'll be down in that area in early June. Not sure of the date but should be within the next few weeks. What could be done is to arrange to check out the car while I'm down there that day, get pictures and a good description. PM me and I'll get you contact info. We can see what can be done from there. As to how much, I wouldn't charge another Pontiac aficionado, since I'll be down there anyway - unless you want to chip in a few bucks for gas! Just remember I'm not an expert mechanic or anything...but I can promise lots of pictures of whatever you want to see. As I said, contact me and we'll see what can be worked out.

1977 Can Am (T/A 6.6, posi, Buckskin interior, tilt/AC/PW, 115K miles) - need sheet metal, care to help?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why did they name this town Port Saint Lucie, when there's no port at all here?
Old 05-16-2006, 10:46 PM

I'll be in touch with you! Thanks!

Old 05-16-2006, 10:56 PM

I can go check it out tomorrow,
sent ya an email

Old 05-16-2006, 10:57 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I'm in Boca now, actually just a few miles north in Delray Beach. If I can check it out tomorrow afternoon that could work as I have a morning meeting and was planning on the 3-1/2 hr drive home later in the day.

Curt 727-698-8188

Old 05-16-2006, 11:16 PM

I'll call you guys tomorrow!

Old 05-21-2006, 12:56 AM

Thanks to all you guys but especially DREAMBIRD72! The pictures were great and your description accurate. I decided to pass on that car but helping me out was great! If you guys ever need me to reciprocate in my area I'll happily oblige!