Old 04-10-2011, 05:08 PM

Default 70 GTO Misc After Resto Left Overs

Hey fellas,
Finishing up my 70 GTO (minor items that is) and have a lot of misc items that need a home. I am not looking to make a mint on these, nor brake even. Just curious if I could get rid of them on her and maybe pick up a little car show gas change. Mostly go to another resto 70 or similar GTO.

2 sets of current parts house motor mounts (one set mis matched, one set from NAPA)
1 set of motor mount pedistal (OPGI OR Year One)
2 quick take up valves from OPGI
2 proportioning valves from OPGI
Turbo 400 Trans Pan GM aftermarket with drain Chrome
Moog Drag link (long link that connects from pitman to ???? Control???)
Factory 70GTO Radio, didn't check to see if it worked, thinking it doesnt'.
Couple original marker lens, one has rock pit
Aftermarket Holley 4bbl (LIKE NEW) I think 600cfm, vac sec, elect choke, single pump.
Set of Calipers NEW FROM Napa, Ceramic painted, installed and removed. (Brake issue later located, no issues with these.
Muffler hangers, tailpipe hangers, Pypes, OPGI/YEAR One???
(Maybe 5 factory wheels restored with BF tires mounted, OPGI caps, Rings, and Lugs). These are show pc only as I have two that are slightly bent and one that is a bit less bent. The other two are fine. Found this out after I finished the car. Thinking about keeping them, but also thinking about getting rid of them. They look great!

There is more and I will get through it in the next day or so. Most cannot be returned to parts house, OPGI, etc. Double order stuff, etc.

Curious if I could move it on here as I have never sold stuff on PY forums. If there is anything 70GTO PM ME and I will see if I have it. The list above is probably 1/2 of it. Just getting a feel.

Would rather take a loss and see items go to someone trying to put one together than toss them or store as I don't have another lined up for a resto and no body local I am aware of. If you are, contact me. I am located in SW KS.

Good luck to you on your build and don't give up. Truly awesome to reap the rewards on a Pontiac Resto.

Make offer, I will be right up front. Pay actual shipping and we are gtg. I ship UPS out of my business with tracking and insurance included.

Last edited by Gunner75; 04-10-2011 at 05:14 PM.
Old 04-10-2011, 05:31 PM

Please put your asking prices on all of the items you have listed here.

Old 04-10-2011, 05:54 PM
Ultimate Warrior

pm sent.

Old 04-10-2011, 07:23 PM

Getting pics and prices up now!

Old 04-10-2011, 07:33 PM