Old 05-11-2000, 02:56 PM

Im in need of a sending unit for an oil pressure gauge for my 63 G/P. it is an 80# gauge and i have been told by differnt people in this feild that a 62-64 only will work with this gauge.anyone with a good knowledge of this or knows where to find one will be very apprecieated, as this is keeping me off the road. thanks. Darrell

Old 05-11-2000, 02:56 PM

Im in need of a sending unit for an oil pressure gauge for my 63 G/P. it is an 80# gauge and i have been told by differnt people in this feild that a 62-64 only will work with this gauge.anyone with a good knowledge of this or knows where to find one will be very apprecieated, as this is keeping me off the road. thanks. Darrell

Old 05-11-2000, 06:31 PM
Bonker's-T-Cat Moderator

The 63 sending unit should be the same as the one used on the 64-67 GTO. I have had both units. They look the same and work the same. I have had luck using the replacment ones so far.

------------------
Mr. Z