Old 01-17-2000, 04:46 PM

I have a 62 in zip-lock bags. I recently found a place to start my resto. Yahoo!! Great to find a forum of BIG car enthusiasts. I am looking for some interior parts and some info on original interior colors and materials.
I also have a great Pontiac resource in a friend here in town. He has a HUGE stock of parts and he is a great tech info source; really knows his Pontiacs. Just wanted to make contact and mention my interests.

Cheers,

Kris

Old 01-17-2000, 04:46 PM

I have a 62 in zip-lock bags. I recently found a place to start my resto. Yahoo!! Great to find a forum of BIG car enthusiasts. I am looking for some interior parts and some info on original interior colors and materials.
I also have a great Pontiac resource in a friend here in town. He has a HUGE stock of parts and he is a great tech info source; really knows his Pontiacs. Just wanted to make contact and mention my interests.

Cheers,

Kris

Old 01-20-2000, 01:14 AM

Contact Harry Samuals for interior stuff he is in Pontiac Michegan 248-335-1900 or SMS for door panels and materials 503-234-1175. I have a nice used complete blue 62 catalina convertible interior no tears or rips but show some wear and the top of the back seat is sunburnes but not cracked. also the sponser of this site and Ames have things like trunk kits and package trays and carpet kits and kick panels good luck with your project.

------------------
"62" Obsession