Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2024, 09:40 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Having medical tests done. Some results.

Last spring gastrointestinal dr thought I should get a CT scan done. I had some constipation before Norwalk. Anyway test didnt show any intestinal problems. However it showed enlarged lymph nodes in chest and abdomen. Sent me to. local cancer center. The dr is a women very kind very understanding and calming. She recommended a PET scan. Which showed small prostate cancer.She didnt seem too concerned as cancer was small. They will watch it.Today I had a bone marrow sample taken in my hip. I had to use a hospital bed and not hard exam table.It feels almost like a muscle ache. This was done to ck my blood functioning I cant think of any other term. My
blood work has always been normal. Just thought I'd share if anyone is going to need these tests. If I have to PET scan again on that hard table I'll want something to relax my lower back muscles as they started cramping after about 25 minutes I guess nervous.

Last edited by sdbob; 03-26-2024 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Add words
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sdbob For This Useful Post: