Old 04-21-2010, 05:59 AM

Default Early 70's parts for sale

70-73? heater A/C control: All levers work as they should. Very little rust on the unit. Face is decent too. $50 shipped to lower 48.

LH door handle. 70-75 early handle style (long handles). Not repopped to my knowledge. This OE handle is a good driver quality part. I have found the rod for it and it will be included with the handle. The spring is missing. Mounting nuts are included. Some beginning pitting in the chrome. Not bad, but it is there in places, mostly on the top and one spot on one end of the handle. The handle insert needs to be removed or repainted. $25 shipped to lower 48.

RH door handle. Good OE handle correct for early birds. Spring, mounting nuts, and linkage rod are included. Two pit spots on the top of the handle. The handle insert needs to be removed or repainted. $25 shipped to lower 48.

Old 04-21-2010, 05:59 AM

RH door handle and cup. Correct metal handle and cup with black insert. Comes with one of the two mounting bolts. Early birds don't have the visible cup mounting screw that you see on the later models. The chrome isn't peeling. Very minor if any pitting. $30 shipped to the lower 48.

LH handle and cup. Comes with both mounting bolts. The chrome has a place on the edge (see in pic below). Otherwise decent chrome. Insert is cracked by the handle pivot, and also in the corner. That crack is only visible when you hold the handle open. Another uncracked insert will be included with this handle. The insert is painted black. $30 shipped to the lower 48.

Old 04-21-2010, 06:02 AM

Also have a mid-70's intake. I believe it is D127 date code. 525355 was used in 1976 on 400/455 engines and in 1977 on 350/400 4bbl engines IIRC. Check to be sure. Includes a bent cable bracket that can probably be straightened with some patience and a few cusswords. $70 shipped to the lower 48. Other places higher. First "I'll take it" gets it as it is listed on other sites as well.

Old 04-21-2010, 06:16 AM

Hello,

Do you have the left and right door latches and rods for sale?

Daan

Old 04-21-2010, 06:22 AM

I'l have to check to see if I have them.