Old 05-24-2012, 08:33 PM

Wow this thread has me buzzing! Im doing a nut and bolt frame off on a 71 t-37 post.. total stripper car. Sorry its not a GT! Haven't PHS'd it , but found some awesome stuff including original protecto plate. Car is still local and have someone who possibly knows the original owner.

i LOVE that lucy blue GT... wow never seen one before.

Old 05-25-2012, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAN View Post
Wow this thread has me buzzing! Im doing a nut and bolt frame off on a 71 t-37 post.. total stripper car. Sorry its not a GT! Haven't PHS'd it , but found some awesome stuff including original protecto plate. Car is still local and have someone who possibly knows the original owner.

i LOVE that lucy blue GT... wow never seen one before.
so what do you have - is it 350 w/ a/c? body / int colors? are you going with the original? -Mike

Old 05-25-2012, 04:44 PM

I really dont know too much about it, other than its one of the gold's and had a sb/th combo dropped in it at some point. Since tearing it down i've learned a lot more about these cars.

I really am trying to avoid cross promotion of forums. So i was wondering if anyone knew of a good way to copy some of the contents of a thread so i could re-create it over here without reposting everything? Im looking into doing something like that real soon.

for now here is the thread.
http://transamcountry.com/community/...?topic=48592.0

Would love any input you x37 experts have. I think i will try and get the PHS under way for it next week.

Once again apologies for cross posting, but hey, were all pontiac guys right.
Cheers
Sam.

Old 05-25-2012, 05:21 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Hey there Sam! Nice T you have there. I think the link you have there works just fine.

It looks to be an original 6 cylinder car (fan shroud). Looks like a nice clean project car to restore. Love the Quezel Gold color too!

Old 05-25-2012, 05:31 PM

Thanks Norm!

I only just learned that there was such thing as a 6cyl core support from this forum a few days ago. This is my first A body, and i have to admit, i thought 68 - 72 A bodies were just that. But starting to learn lots of specifics and one year only stuff. Very much like some of the earlier F-bodies. Thanks again!