Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 01-05-2013, 04:41 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Unhappy Name Calling ...

... well guys, over the past few days, Roland and myself have recieved a lot of feedback from people on the forums, due to the recent CV-1 related BS type of threads and topics, and i have to tell you, the biggest complaint most of them had, was the name calling that i myself have committed ...

... so, after painstakingly reviewing those threads today, i realize i DO owe those people (except Chris Sakorski AKA BlakTopr) an apology, even the people i've called the names ...

... it has been a long battle with most of those people with all this CV hatred, 4 yrs now, and i have to admit it becomes very easy for the DS, Moron, & Retard type of comments to come out ...

... i will say that we have not recieved a single email, PM, text, or phone call stating (which has been a lot) that what we fight for is not understood, in fact, they support it even, and most are just tired of watching all the fighting, but they still understand why and how wrong the relentless attack of this product and its people is completely unwarranted, an no they are not all CV-1 customers, the majority of them was not ...

... and almost everyone of those people recognize the same list of names or people that always start this mess, but they think its hilarious how we always get blamed for that ??? ...

... so with that being said, i am truely sorry for allowing myself to stoop to the level of the name calling and i "WILL NOT" do that anymore, BUT for all of those many people that took the time to contact Roland & myself about this matter, which we thank you for, i would ask that they take the same approach in contacting the moderators of this forum and even the "CV-1 Haters" list of people, and inform them of just how much you disapprove of their relentless attacks against a manufacturer's product and its development ...

... Thank You ...

Old 01-05-2013, 05:16 AM
Ultimate Warrior

People are frikin sensitive. Let me know who they are, my wife is into coupons, maybe she can find one for some Vagisil and i'll send it to them.

ph. 248-259-6696
Old 01-05-2013, 05:24 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by john marcella View Post
People are frikin sensitive. Let me know who they are, my wife is into coupons, maybe she can find one for some Vagisil and i'll send it to them.

... John, people have a right to their opinion, and my apology is me trying to respect that ...

Old 01-05-2013, 08:36 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by john marcella View Post
LOL! ur a homo john and i will not apologize.

Being dead, it is not hard on you. You don't even know you're dead. It is hard on everyone else that is not dead.
BEING STUPID WORKS THE SAME WAY! The rest of us suffer.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:43 AM
Ultimate Warrior

People need to stay off the boards if they don't like it. NO ONE IS FORCED INTO READING ANY OF THIS INTERNET BS.

First ultra street/ultimate street NOS car to get into the 4's!
1.079 4.559 153.23.
3100 lbs
7.77 @ 169 1/4 Mile (2015) with EHTTFMF!!
T2TTFMF!

Special Thanks to:
Ron at Rhodes Custom Auto
Butler Peformance
Jim Hostler's Transmissions (HOSGTO) on here
Induction Solutions
BES Racing Engines.
Cheeseburger
VP Racing Fuels
Calvert Racing
Old 01-05-2013, 09:07 AM
Boost Engineer

So you bad-mouth me at 12:30 AM today and then at 3:41AM today, you painstakingly reviewed a lot of threads (in 2 hours) and decided that you and Jim think that you, Bill, owed people an apology? Right, Bill.

You are so full of it. In an hour you will be right back bad-mouthing me, Brian, my job performance, and a lot of other things.
I do not accept your apology as I think it is all a bunch of BS just like 98% of the other posts you make.

In an hour, you will go thru a Bi-Polar mental change and be trashing people again.

Tom Vaught

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:40 AM
Ultimate Warrior

What I would suggest is to quietly create a PROVEN 1k hp top end system. Run it down the track naturally aspirated and weigh it in front of the naysayers and then come up with a total cost to sell such product. People are looking for results to pay their hard earned money for. I myself would never buy a product based strictly on flow bench numbers that "should" make the hp I am trying to make... Heck I make over 700 hp na with 314 cfm true "junk" E-heads with stainless valves, lunati springs and the most exotic parts - ti retainers. Heck my valves are stock replacement RA IV length and 2.11 and 1.77 size and I make all my hp by 6300 so I don't have to spin the piss out of it to get it.

I know I am way below the performance of the others on here but I have a 455 block with 2 bolt mains, stock cast crank and at 3525 lbs I went high 9's na. I am in savings mode right now and will be stepping it up in the future with aftermarket block, forged rotating assembly and a different head package. I will want a proven package regardless of brand and I am just watching to see what is going to get me there.

Bill, keep chipping away at it and show EVERYONE!!!

Old 01-05-2013, 12:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Goat1 View Post
What I would suggest is to quietly create a PROVEN 1k hp top end system. Run it down the track naturally aspirated and weigh it in front of the naysayers and then come up with a total cost to sell such product. People are looking for results to pay their hard earned money for. I myself would never buy a product based strictly on flow bench numbers that "should" make the hp I am trying to make... Heck I make over 700 hp na with 314 cfm true "junk" E-heads with stainless valves, lunati springs and the most exotic parts - ti retainers. Heck my valves are stock replacement RA IV length and 2.11 and 1.77 size and I make all my hp by 6300 so I don't have to spin the piss out of it to get it.

I know I am way below the performance of the others on here but I have a 455 block with 2 bolt mains, stock cast crank and at 3525 lbs I went high 9's na. I am in savings mode right now and will be stepping it up in the future with aftermarket block, forged rotating assembly and a different head package. I will want a proven package regardless of brand and I am just watching to see what is going to get me there.

X2. Very good advice.....

Old 01-05-2013, 01:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vaught View Post
So you bad-mouth me at 12:30 AM today and then at 3:41AM today, you painstakingly reviewed a lot of threads (in 2 hours) and decided that you and Jim think that you, Bill, owed people an apology? Right, Bill.

You are so full of it. In an hour you will be right back bad-mouthing me, Brian, my job performance, and a lot of other things.
I do not accept your apology as I think it is all a bunch of BS just like 98% of the other posts you make.

In an hour, you will go thru a Bi-Polar mental change and be trashing people again.

Tom Vaught

^^^Truth

ph. 248-259-6696
Old 01-05-2013, 02:34 PM
Suspended

Bashing??? ok!! Read my threads and see how i take it on the chin so much now thats bashing plus i can,t even use a rebutable in fear of being banned. Good luck my friend im behind you all the way!!

Old 01-05-2013, 03:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Goat1 View Post

... we are trying our best to do what you've suggested here, and you are the prototype for a CV-1 customer, or anyone in your position i'm saying, and combo's like yours are exactly what the CV-1 was and is being developed for as an upgrade ...

... but thank you for you comment, and i will keep chippin' away at it ...

Old 01-05-2013, 03:54 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:

Tom Vaught

... wow, that's funny, YOU calling me Bi-Polar, lol ...

... well Tom, i disagree, so i'll say it again, I Apoligize to you for any name calling i have done to you recently, or in the past (even if you deserved it) and i will not call you anything other than Tom ...

... and all i did was review all of my own posts Tom, it wasnt that difficult ...

... but that doesn't mean i will agree with you ...

Old 01-05-2013, 03:55 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67cruiser View Post
Bashing??? ok!! Read my threads and see how i take it on the chin so much now thats bashing plus i can,t even use a rebutable in fear of being banned. Good luck my friend im behind you all the way!!

... thank you very much Sir, i appreciate that ...

Old 01-05-2013, 06:10 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike leech View Post
LOL! ur a homo john and i will not apologize.
Im rubber and your glue bounces off me and sticks to you, LOL

ph. 248-259-6696
Old 01-05-2013, 06:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Myself I think in time with lots of developement
The CV heads are gona be bad ass. JMO.

GT.

Old 01-05-2013, 06:40 PM
Boost Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturrbo406 View Post
... wow, that's funny, YOU calling me Bi-Polar, lol ...

... well Tom, i disagree, so i'll say it again, I Apoligize to you for any name calling i have done to you recently, or in the past (even if you deserved it) and i will not call you anything other than Tom ...

... and all i did was review all of my own posts Tom, it wasnt that difficult ...

... but that doesn't mean i will agree with you ...

Well I was wrong because you did pretty much go the whole day now, 5:30 Eastern Time without falling off the wagon, Bill.

I still think that the shots taken at Brian were still totally wrong (when the guy was trying to promote your product and then you guys throw him under the bus).

Everyone makes mistakes: Maybe a guy installed a part wrong. Maybe I think a guys has possible Bi-Polar tendencies. Maybe a guy is showing off to his buddies and runs his mouth about wanting to hit on an under-age girl. It is what it is.

Be very careful out there, Bill.

Tom Vaught

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 01-05-2013, 07:54 PM
Boost Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueghoast View Post
Myself I think in time with lots of developement
The CV heads are gona be bad ass. JMO. GT.
Should have been a very good head (as they were originally supposed to be a copy of a Ford Head, I was told). Maybe there is still hope with the Next Gen Heads. I really like the Convertible Exhaust feature. Would be great on a Turbo engine.

Tom Vaught

Old 01-05-2013, 08:05 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67cruiser View Post
Look at that Bill, you are ahead of someone!! LMAO

Old 01-05-2013, 11:11 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Should have been a very good head (as they were originally supposed to be a copy of a Ford Head, I was told). Maybe there is still hope with the Next Gen Heads. I really like the Convertible Exhaust feature. Would be great on a Turbo engine.

Tom Vaught
Someone needs to tell Travis to put some convertible exhaust on his E heads and it would go faster.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 01-05-2013, 11:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
Someone needs to tell Travis to put some convertible exhaust on his E heads and it would go faster.
I just hope Travis and Rodney are able to use the power they aren't using. Yes there is more in that combo! And YES they even said they are getting tired of tire shake,which tells me theyre still trying there aces off on it.

I think there is a difference between a pro mod and say DocsTA cause that's the comparison being made. I'm not quiet sure what Bills target market is but I'm sure convertible exhaust might be down docs ally. Just my 2cents.

“It’s the process it takes to get to goals that sets us apart, the execution on every single play, one play,one life”
Notre Dame Head Coach Marcus Freeman

69 GTO NHRA Super Street Car
2860lbs 10.890@157.08 MPH in Iowa in June’23 ,157.56 MPH in Gainesville in March ‘23