Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 02-17-2014, 10:45 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Products

If a product is good, then its results and reputation will reflect that. If its not so good than it will reflect that as well.
IT WORKS ITSELF OUT! That simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If results are good than the words or opinions of a few could not stand up to have any relevant impact!!!!!!

Just tired of the BS that a certain group forced a company out of business.

Just my opinion.

ph. 248-259-6696
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to john marcella For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2014, 11:27 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Truth!

It's part of the done blame me it's someone else's fault society today.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LiL Jack For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2014, 11:57 AM
Ultimate Warrior

If it truly is the nature of the builds impacting the results , then when there is a build that produces results on par with others or exceeds......... Then the reputation will reflect that and change from whatever it is now to GOOD.

Results are the determining factor , not words. They can't be argued. Just sayin.

IMO they need to make over 1100 NA at 540 cid 1 carb to be relevant.

Again , just my opinion.

ph. 248-259-6696
The Following User Says Thank You to john marcella For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2014, 12:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by john marcella View Post
If it truly is the nature of the builds impacting the results , then when there is a build that produces results on par with others or exceeds......... Then the reputation will reflect that and change from whatever it is now to GOOD.

Results are the determining factor , not words. They can't be argued. Just sayin.

IMO they need to make over 1100 NA at 540 cid 1 carb to be relevant.

Again , just my opinion.
Please stop using common sense in these threads John...

John is 100% right!!!

First ultra street/ultimate street NOS car to get into the 4's!
1.079 4.559 153.23.
3100 lbs
7.77 @ 169 1/4 Mile (2015) with EHTTFMF!!
T2TTFMF!

Special Thanks to:
Ron at Rhodes Custom Auto
Butler Peformance
Jim Hostler's Transmissions (HOSGTO) on here
Induction Solutions
BES Racing Engines.
Cheeseburger
VP Racing Fuels
Calvert Racing
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff Kinsler For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2014, 12:13 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
If a product is good, then its results and reputation will reflect that. If its not so good than it will reflect that as well.
IT WORKS ITSELF OUT! That simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If results are good than the words or opinions of a few could not stand up to have any relevant impact!!!!!!

Just my opinion.
Common sense... huh

First ultra street/ultimate street NOS car to get into the 4's!
1.079 4.559 153.23.
3100 lbs
7.77 @ 169 1/4 Mile (2015) with EHTTFMF!!
T2TTFMF!

Special Thanks to:
Ron at Rhodes Custom Auto
Butler Peformance
Jim Hostler's Transmissions (HOSGTO) on here
Induction Solutions
BES Racing Engines.
Cheeseburger
VP Racing Fuels
Calvert Racing
Old 02-17-2014, 01:01 PM
Ultimate Warrior

John - I think that point has been made in every way, shape, and form possible -- and a few just don't get it, and probably never will. In there minds its a LIE, in most every one's view it is simply sharing reality, they want, and claim its a big dog when the results just don't show it can run with the pack. at least not the pack some want to join. If a small number of supporters would have shut there yap - it may have worked out.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cgeise For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2014, 02:14 PM
Ultimate Warrior

God Damned Marcella going and using logic again...When will he learn??

6.98 @ 199mph
4.53 @ 164mph
The Following User Says Thank You to wreckmastr For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2014, 04:34 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Can't use logic on a key board racers' calculator.

Turbo 535, CV 1 heads.

Built by Cerralli Competition Engines

Tenth Anniversary (Van Nuys) restored.
Tenth Anniversary Barn Find (Norwood)
Both 4 speeds!
Old 02-17-2014, 04:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Red face

Quote:

Just my opinion.
Ditto:
It's not that a certain product doesn't or can't work. It's just a products usage depending on application that can become an arguing point or error in advertising or wanting to make it work.

Sorta like any aftermarket product. Ya just stick to what it works with and work that niche' market.
But ya gotta find that ground 'BEFORE" one loads up and makes claims about any product.

Then be happy and work it.

Old 02-17-2014, 05:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Isn't this horse dead yet?
Contrary to legend,the program worked through design, manufacture then implementation through sales, all proven successful. Unfortunately for some not to their imagined potential. Could there have been improvements...possibly? Could the machine shops who performed work, performed to a level that they were paid for? Absolutely. Could there have been a better spokesperson then the West St plumber, who then turned and has now dedicated his useless life to destroying a business? Absolutely! Will it ever end? No, not even if they were on a funny car making a six second pass or better because it is too light. Does it matter how many porters some one sends their heads to for improvements? Only with this product.
Would every one like to see a product do better than the rest? Hell no, and it has been proven time and time again by those same people.
Is this subject old? Yes, as old as the plumbers crack (and held in the same regard).

Man it's old and look how many guys just don't post up any more because of all the bull sh*t. Stand up guys that try to better their own race or weekend program are accused of drinking the koolaid instead of being supported and given constructive advice on how to proceed. There was a time where the professionals and the fast were respected an looked up to, now no one will publicly put that forward as it is becoming a thing of the past.
So keep at it and lets see the next victim of the Occupy movement be discovered.

Turbo 535, CV 1 heads.

Built by Cerralli Competition Engines

Tenth Anniversary (Van Nuys) restored.
Tenth Anniversary Barn Find (Norwood)
Both 4 speeds!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bankbook For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2014, 05:31 PM

Default products

I'll assume that since a certain company's name is not being used that were talking about hostess. Relax, the twinkie is back!!!! And some say better than ever! In the absence of hostess pies I grew quite fond of freshies!

The Following User Says Thank You to Bob-o For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2014, 05:39 PM
Suspended

Talk about BEATING a DEAD HORSE! Are you guys that BORED..........Damn!

GTO George

Old 02-17-2014, 05:42 PM
Suspended

Bob-O,
That's FUNNY!

GTO George

Old 02-17-2014, 05:45 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankbook View Post
Contrary to legend,the program worked through design, manufacture then implementation through sales, all proven successful. Unfortunately for some not to their imagined potential. Could there have been improvements...possibly? Could the machine shops who performed work, performed to a level that they were paid for? Absolutely. Could there have been a better spokesperson then the West St plumber, who then turned and has now dedicated his useless life to destroying a business? Absolutely! Will it ever end? No, not even if they were on a funny car making a six second pass or better because it is too light. Does it matter how many porters some one sends their heads to for improvements? Only with this product.
Would every one like to see a product do better than the rest? Hell no, and it has been proven time and time again by those same people.
Is this subject old? Yes, as old as the plumbers crack (and held in the same regard).

Man it's old and look how many guys just don't post up any more because of all the bull sh*t. Stand up guys that try to better their own race or weekend program are accused of drinking the koolaid instead of being supported and given constructive advice on how to proceed. There was a time where the professionals and the fast were respected an looked up to, now no one will publicly put that forward as it is becoming a thing of the past.
So keep at it and lets see the next victim of the Occupy movement be discovered.
Oh that's what it is about?

Then let's just wait till Norwalk and see who has what?

And see who's gonna skull drag Lil' Jack and his Billet heads down the track. Hope him or his wife is fixed so he doesn't have those excuses again. Used them up twice I think, LOL.

Old 02-17-2014, 06:22 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankbook View Post

LOL! You guys are the occupy libtards in this....your group set up camp in the race section 5 years ago! All thats happened since then is the "campers" peeing and sheiting everywhere, chants of its not fair, and subpar performance. The campers refuse to clean up their mess and insist that its someone else's fault why they aren't doing better in life. The rest of us are expected to support them and understand their feelings....while not calling them what they really are!

Perfect analogy!

Being dead, it is not hard on you. You don't even know you're dead. It is hard on everyone else that is not dead.
BEING STUPID WORKS THE SAME WAY! The rest of us suffer.
Old 02-17-2014, 06:36 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOGEORGE View Post
Talk about BEATING a DEAD HORSE! Are you guys that BORED..........Damn!

GTO George

The spirit of this thread is not to point out if the product works or does not work. It is in reference to multiple other posts ,in other threads that lay blame on certain individuals for that product no longer being produced. And I think its BS, and I explained why. That is all.

ph. 248-259-6696
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john marcella For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2014, 06:54 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgeise View Post
John - I think that point has been made in every way, shape, and form possible -- and a few just don't get it, and probably never will. In there minds its a LIE, in most every one's view it is simply sharing reality, they want, and claim its a big dog when the results just don't show it can run with the pack. at least not the pack some want to join. If a small number of supporters would have shut there yap - it may have worked out.
You can name me if you like Curt I wont be offended... Just a guess, I think the others wont be offended either. Seems more man to man that way.

If a small number of detractors would have shut there yap - it may have worked out
too...

Yeah I posted a lot of info... countless times because I was correcting false narratives... I think you all know well who started the majority of the nonsense... Gach has done neither side of this any favors.

Did I speak potential or did I make guarantees?? Did I present truthful facts or were they lies? Did I correct myself when I found something to be different than I had previously thought was correct...yes, unless already corrected by others before I found out. I accepted correction.

I didnt take a blind leap of faith. I took an interest early on and saw some potential... Biggest mistaks were initially believin Charlie Sikes. And that was from being somewhat dumb, dumb enough to believe some of the stuff Gach was saying. (Maybe my meds at the time?) After that I took a more hands on involvement. One thing Charlie was right about... the head could move alot of air...just not in his hands and be correct. Unfortunately ol Charlie screwed Pdude and Jim.

Sorry Curt I'm not afraid to speak out against what I know is not true. I'm also going to take a stand for what and whom I believe. In person face to face, or dealing with some internet idiot who could be hidin in a closet somewhere pretending to be macho man while actually wearin womens clothes.

IMO we all share some responsibility here. Some more than others. Cant turn the clock back. We all need to stop trying to.

Old 02-17-2014, 07:14 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I like drag racing, but for Norwalk I am going into the car show.

Less stressful....

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LiL Jack For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2014, 07:58 PM
Senior Chief

Send a message via Yahoo to warriors revenge

lol ^^^ can I park next to you??

Old 02-17-2014, 07:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Why do advertisers and politicians pick celebrities to endorse them or their product?