Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2021, 11:21 AM

Don't plan on upgrading any suspension parts with this car as I wanna keep it stock (my other T/A perhaps, but that's another story)

I was hoping they would be a little more affordable since Summit had them listed a bit cheaper, but only had 2 in stock (at the time) with no plans for restocking

It'll definitely sting, but I don't mind as long as I get it right the first time cause Circle Racing made it clear there are no returns

Been to countless cruises/shows over the years, but the only car I've seen with this particular wheel is the 1st Gen vert posted above (that was from the Power Tour about a decade ago)

Things were much easier with my Road Runner cause my local speed shop gave me several tire sizes to see what would fit without rubbing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcenVVInpms