Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 12-06-2018, 01:38 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Big Chief and his CV-1 top end Update ...

.... we've been getting a bunch of questions about Big Chief and his new CV-1 heads and understandably so, but unfortunately i've also recently received information about someone on this forum contacting people that have shown interest in the CV-1 heads and most recently Big Chiefs CV-1 heads, apparently this someone stated that Big Chief has decided to not use his CV-1's and that i myself have sold off Chiefs top end and that Chief was done with them ...

.... most here know i don't beat around the bush or play games, so i'm not going to now, so ........ this is complete and total bull****, i spoke with Chief today and asked where he was at with the new motor and he was literally driving to the engine shop for mock up of the engine to sort out some fitment issues etc, i also informed him of the BS that's been said about his CV-1's and the person that made those claims, which he told me he has never heard of that person, but his initial response to the question was as follows ....

((( """""" the heads are sitting next to me in my truck and and headed to the shop, i have in no way shape or form decided to not use my CV-1 top end, we are absolutely in process of making these things fit on the engine"""""")))

.... Chief said some other things that i'm not going to post, but he did get a laugh out of it, so basically i would ask that anyone that has any kind of CV-1 related questions to ask Roland Racing or myself to get the truth, regardless of what that may be, unfortunately this is not the first time we've been told about things like this, and to be 100% clear the BS lying scumbag that has been telling people this misinformation, or lies as i call it is TOM VAUGHT !!!!!! ....

.... wow, what a god damn surprise, it's people just like Mr.Vaught that contact people behind the scenes or at races or shows etc and say this very same kind of bull**** as if it's the truth to try and steer people away from a quality product, this is not only wrong, but many other things as well, if people really knew what goes on behind the scenes concerning this crap it would make you sick, and like we've said for a very long time now there has been a concerted and continued effort for years now to destroy the CV-1 head and this is just another example of the retards that will stop at nothing to do so ....

.... i won't name names of the recipients of this information, as i'll leave that up to them to come in and post their opinions on the matter, but unfortunately this BS is still ongoing today ....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	36526998_1994987290513402_2136869753019432960_n - Copy.jpg
Views:	889
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	499482   Click image for larger version

Name:	47686042_503795793473261_4312548791870816256_n.jpg
Views:	890
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	499483  

Last edited by Anderson Port Development; 12-06-2018 at 01:56 AM.
Old 12-06-2018, 02:16 AM
Senior Chief

No chit!

Just yesterday I received a similar PM from Mr. Vaught. Sounds pretty much the same. I was surprised to see a message from him, but he told me that Chief was done with the heads and that "Turbo Bill" was selling all of Chief's CV-1 parts.

Seemed really weird to me. I just asked in the 2019 predictions thread what about Chief.

I dont have the money to buy the stuff, so why would I care who was selling it. Figured Turbo Bill was one of Chief's crew. Guess that's you?

Why wouldn't Chief sell his own stuff? Why send me a PM? Why not publically post?Didn't make any sense.

Stuart

Old 12-06-2018, 02:52 AM
Ultimate Warrior

If it helps him keep a Pro Line out of the car then so be it.
Pontiac Power.

Old 12-06-2018, 06:46 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Wow....

Old 12-06-2018, 09:23 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Who is tv?

1963 Cat SD Clone (old school) streeter
1964 GTO post coupe, tripower, 4speed (build)
1965 GTO 389 tripower, 4 speed, driver
1966 GTO dragcar
1966 GTO Ragtop
1969 Tempest ET clone street/strip
1969 GTO Judge RA lll, auto
1969 GTO limelight Conv. 4speed go and show (sold)
1970 GP SSJ
1970 GTO barn find..TLB…390 horse?….yeh, 390
1972 GTO 455 HO, 4 speed, (build)
1973 Grand Safari wagon, 700hp stoplight sleeper
525ci DCI & 609ci LM V head builds
Old 12-06-2018, 09:30 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Wow, that's just not right

Old 12-06-2018, 10:54 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson Port Development View Post
so basically i would ask that anyone that has any kind of CV-1 related questions to ask Roland Racing or myself to get the truth.
I always look to the Pontiac Channel for anything CV-1 related. Stan asked this question about Chief's endeavor two weeks ago.....crickets. Seems nobody has anything to do with the website anymore. No reply's to questions. I go there for info because of the aforementioned B.S. that follows EVERYTHING CV-1 on this forum. Same characters...Moe, Larry, Cheese!

Old 12-06-2018, 11:57 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Tom sent some nasty messages a while back pretty much saying anything I have ever done was worthless and so on. I took it as he is a lonely old man trying desperately to attach himself to someone else's program. When you refuse his attempt at help he becomes a wiener. No big deal just move forward and f-him up with results.

Old 12-06-2018, 12:18 PM
Boost Engineer

Hello Children, Merry Christmas.
Tom V.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vaught View Post
Hello Children, Merry Christmas.
Tom V.
Merry Christmas? I'm offended.

Old 12-06-2018, 12:29 PM
Boost Engineer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_conditioning

It works ho428

"Pavlov concluded that if a particular stimulus in the dog's surroundings was present when the dog was given food then that stimulus could become associated with food and cause salivation on its own." Sent a PM and the Dogs start salivating.

Tom V.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vaught View Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_conditioning

It works ho428

"Pavlov concluded that if a particular stimulus in the dog's surroundings was present when the dog was given food then that stimulus could become associated with food and cause salivation on its own." Sent a PM and the Dogs start salivating.

Tom V.

Old 12-06-2018, 12:44 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefbigb View Post
Tom sent some nasty messages a while back pretty much saying anything I have ever done was worthless and so on. I took it as he is a lonely old man trying desperately to attach himself to someone else's program. When you refuse his attempt at help he becomes a wiener. No big deal just move forward and f-him up with results.
Thats FUNNY..........!

GTO George

Old 12-06-2018, 12:53 PM
Suspended

Quote:
He much more than just a wiener...

Old 12-06-2018, 01:14 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnick166 View Post
I always look to the Pontiac Channel for anything CV-1 related. Stan asked this question about Chief's endeavor two weeks ago.....crickets. Seems nobody has anything to do with the website anymore. No reply's to questions. I go there for info because of the aforementioned B.S. that follows EVERYTHING CV-1 on this forum. Same characters...Moe, Larry, Cheese!
... that is largely my fault Brad, i do need to take more time to participate on the Pontiac Channel, so for that i apologize, i will do better, but concerning the Big Chief project he has an extremely busy schedule and we have to just wait for him to get things going, it's no fault on his part i don't believe as he has a ton of stuff to keep up with, so i post updates as i have them from him, now in his defense we have recently finished the relocation of manufacture for the R2 Shaft-System which Chief got a few months ago so he was waiting on those parts, manufacturing can be a real issue sometimes, but things are underway now so we're anxious to see what Chief's new CV-1 combo runs like ....

Last edited by Anderson Port Development; 12-06-2018 at 01:39 PM.
Old 12-06-2018, 01:31 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:

... unfortunately that does not surprise me at all, he's a special person that Tom Vaught, and to be quite honest if not for the close relationship of the individual that received this BS from Tom i wouldn't have taken the time to make this post, but this is just a drop in the bucket of BS that we have to deal with on a regular basis, so for another example and this is directly from Chief himself, once the new CV-1 top end was delivered obviously people knew of this after it was posted on this forum and several other media outlets, a conversation among many actually was had with Mr. Rodney from Butler Performance with Chief, and while the reception of the news wasn't a happy one on the part of the Butlers Chief was open and honest about what he was doing for the new engine, and Rodney then proceeded to tell Chief that once Chief got a handle on the new combo that all he had to do was make a few changes here and there and then the Butler's could make there own casting version of the CV-1 heads he has and then be able to sell them ....

... yeah, this chit has been going on for a long long time, years and years actually, so now maybe you guys would like to hear about the visit to Edelbrock that happened some time ago and they requested it to be duplicated ?? Take a wild guess which Canted Valve Pontiac head that actually was ?? ... Take a wild guess as to not only which canted valve head it was but more importantly who brought it to Edelbrock to be copied ?? lol the really hilarious part of that story is the head they brought with them is the very same casting Roland sent them for port development, how cool is that ...

... this treachery is very real people, unfortunately most don't have the nuts to speak about it ...

Last edited by Anderson Port Development; 12-06-2018 at 01:44 PM.
Old 12-06-2018, 01:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:

... yeah, this chit has been going on for a long long time, years and years actually, so now maybe you guys would like to hear about the visit to Edelbrock that happened some time ago and they requested it to be duplicated ?? Take a wild guess which Canted Valve Pontiac head that actually was ?? ... Take a wild guess as to not only which canted valve head it was but more importantly who brought it to Edelbrock to be copied ?? ...

CVJUANS?? I'd like to hear more about this?

Old 12-06-2018, 01:52 PM
Suspended

Quote:
... yeah, this chit has been going on for a long long time, years and years actually, so now maybe you guys would like to hear about the visit to Edelbrock that happened some time ago and they requested it to be duplicated ?? Take a wild guess which Canted Valve Pontiac head that actually was ?? ... Take a wild guess as to not only which canted valve head it was but more importantly who brought it to Edelbrock to be copied ?? lol the really hilarious part of that story is the head they brought with them is the very same casting Roland sent them for port development, how cool is that ...

... this treachery is very real people, unfortunately most don't have the nuts to speak about it ...
Edelbrock is good for waiting on another smaller business to come out with a head design so they can see if racers want them then they start casting their own version......for a multi million dollar company thats pretty crappy, but whatever!

GTO George

Old 12-06-2018, 02:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOGEORGE View Post
Edelbrock is good for waiting on another smaller business to come out with a head design so they can see if racers want them then they start casting their own version......for a multi million dollar company thats pretty crappy, but whatever!

GTO George

... i need to be very clear here, in their defense Edelbrock quickly declined to copy that particular head for manufacture for many reasons, namely it's a well patented design for starters ...

Old 12-06-2018, 02:09 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAUL K View Post
CVJUANS?? I'd like to hear more about this?
... that term refers to Langers heads, not ours ...