Pontiac - Race The next Level

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2016, 08:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65nss4spdGTO View Post
From his signature;

Mike McCarty You can drop the line, but you'll never kill the spirit!
Pump gas 535 w/Marcella cv/1's. 11.0 compression, 4000 stall, 3.73 gears, 275 radial, to the axle exhaust, 3470# w/driver. 9.63 @ 140..........so far

I could type s l o w e r if you like. You come out stating why all of these guys jumped ship. Heck I jumped ship from E-heads because I see more potential.

So just to be clear here, you are claiming you can make 850HP NA (Pontiac) with standard port E-heads or were you planning on using the blower?

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420
Just throwing this out there but there are a couple wide port e-headed pump gas cars out there that can run that number and there was a 496 HP headed car that'd was quite a bit faster

Old 09-23-2016, 08:28 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeWarp View Post
lol You're offended by a spelling correction, but not someone telling another person to go F**k themselves? Interesting.
Never said I wasn't . But since I am dislexic and spelling challenged . I can't wait until I start posting stuff. You will have a field day.

Old 09-23-2016, 08:38 PM
Suspended

dragracer....I did not call him names, comment on his ancestry or intelligence. There have been a lot of words spelled incorrectly here, and the use of "your" and "you're" for example quite often mixed up. I never said anything then. If the spelling had been off by a letter or two I wouldnt have even said anything. And I wasn't knocking him for it really. But "coherence" is a different word entirely. I'm not interested in saying I'm better at spelling than anyone. I wanted to use the word myself and corrected it. But I won't do it to you.

Old 09-23-2016, 08:40 PM

I am a moderator here, and I can have an opinion.

I have not joined the CV1 detractors merely because I agree with many of the points made by Slick in his thoughtful and respectful post.

It is my opinion both Bill Anderson and Jim Sammons are doing themselves no favors posting here. I can understand your trying to defend your product from detractors, however at a certain point it simply encourages the detractors. Going tit for tat on every point is not working in your favor, again my opinion which I am allowed to express here.

We don't moderate here excessively, we allow quite a bit of freedom which should be appreciated by the membership here. I truly feel the membership should be able to police themselves to a great extent, we're all adults here and share a common love for Pontiacs and making them go fast.

All this talk about poor moderation, lack of moderation and how a moderator should act is a bunch of nonsense. This is your forum provided by your generous host, please treat it and your fellow members with respect.

I am now removing one member who shouldn't be here, he's been posting under a second username after tossing aside the first one without permission from the forums admin.

Members having technical difficulties have rejoined under a different name and we don't have an issue with it if we have been informed by you, but changing to another name for any other reason is absolutely forbidden. No forum worth respecting allows this, keeping the forums honest above all else is our priority here.

I'm closing this thread, it has moved much too far away from the original subject matter.

Any new threads started in reference to this thread will be deleted and their authors will be taking a vacation from the forums.

Closed Thread