Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 11-01-2003, 11:20 PM
Ultimate Warrior

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goatman:
Glad you had a good day. Why you insist on posting pics and vids of a car or motor boggles me, as it proves nothing. You can take a pic of the motor in any phase, then put it back another way later, and a video is of the outside of the car, not inside, where a nitrous kit could be.

What you are doing "proves" nothing.

I want to see pics of the inside of the intake and heads, and a cc on the combustion chamber or I'm not buying it. And I don't expect you to do any of that for a nobody like me, so..........

You're wasting your time with all of this.

I'm like heaven, everybody wanna get to me.........<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Give it up Goatman. The car runs what it runs, with what it's got. So get over it.

www.musclecarsgalore.com
www.nikivee.com
[www.reverbnation.com/nikivee

1967 Pontiac GTO
1967 Pontiac Grand Prix
1972 Pontiac Lemans Sport Convertible
2015 Dodge Challenger ScatPack 392, 6 speed
2017 Ford Explorer AWD
Old 11-01-2003, 11:23 PM
On Vacation

Nick, I was under it for 6 passes, then I got over on it. No big deal. I understand its a D-port motor. So is Jim Zeek's. Not much D-port to that deal anymore..........

John, you must run one of them new fangled race RPM's too!

I'm like heaven, everybody wanna get to me.........

Old 11-02-2003, 03:50 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Jim Zeek runs round ports.

Old 11-02-2003, 08:15 AM
On Vacation

He does? Since when?

Old 11-02-2003, 08:30 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Actually, he ran IV's, now he is running Wenzler series 1.

Old 11-02-2003, 08:31 AM
Senior Chief

Send a message via AIM to Robert Imhof Send a message via MSN to Robert Imhof

No Goatman you're jealous because he runs his numbers with only 11.1 compression ratio with D-port heads and a dual plane intake whereas your car requires aluminum heads, victor intake, EFI, 14.1 compression ratio and runs 10.0's . Maybe the guy just knows how to build motors . He even has people checking his car out to see what it is and you still dont believe it. I dont know how much more arrogant and stupid this can possibly get

-------------------
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
http://community.webshots.com/user/rimhof456

Old 11-02-2003, 09:04 AM
On Vacation

When I line up against someone on the track, none of that matters, Robert. He who gets to the finish line first is all that matters.

Jealous? Jealous of what?

Sorry, meant Jim Yanosky.........

Old 11-02-2003, 09:25 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Here we go again!! Sheesh!

Old 11-02-2003, 09:38 AM
On Vacation

That's because you all refuse to deal with the reality that you cannot win.

We have a right to our opinion. You have aright to yours. Showing video or posting a pic of a car doesn't mean anything. Having "witnesses" that I don't know or trust come up here to "testify" for you isn't going to get it done either.

He's spent that last 10 years getting that car to run those numbers. Great. I'm happy for him. You think he hasn't spent at least what I have on that motor? You're right, its more like double folks.....

What have I got (or Joe for that matter) to be jealous of? We both go faster, with cars that are equivalent, and in my case, I did it in 25 passes in three months.......

How am I jealous? He's spent more time, more money (just in going to the track for 10 years, no to mention parts), and waaaaaaaaay more effort that I have.

I'm happy the guy's car runs well. I'm happy he can claim its a street car. I didn't hear a street car in the vid posted, but, hey, what do I know, I run mufflers on my car...........

You all can say what you want, just like I'm sure you did at the track. You can't change the facts.

Old 11-02-2003, 09:58 AM
Senior Chief

More money? lol you're living in a dream world there goatboy. I seem to remember that you are the person that if they dont get the top of the line most expensive thing then they are a cheapskate. Well at least he isnt forced to rely on the latest greatest things only to still be running 10's

-------------------

Old 11-02-2003, 10:09 AM
Senior Chief

You think you're so fast and that heads up racing is the only way to go. Well I would like to see you compete in any NATIONAL heads up organization and go any rounds with rules that would fit your combination. You would be running with cars in the 7's and your 14.1 EFI "beast" wouldnt even stand a chance . So in a nutshell both you and Joe Allan have stated your skeptic views and nobody cares anymore so shut up. Thanks

-------------------

Old 11-02-2003, 10:24 AM
On Vacation

Wow, guess you told me huh! LOL

And what have you done or got Rob?

That's what I thought.........

Why is it that every armchair quarter back always thinks he can do one better............

What I'd like to see:

Put your money where your mouth is.........

I won't hold my breath.

Great job shutting me up, BTW. LOL

Old 11-02-2003, 10:27 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Bruce, are you going to Atco?

Old 11-02-2003, 10:31 AM
On Vacation

Nope. Gonna be traveling to VA for an ISO 9001-2000 lead auditor class.

My GTO will no longer be in my possesion by then either, so I'm told.

Old 11-02-2003, 10:40 AM
Senior Chief

Yeah you shutting up would only do this board good . I guess you are getting rid of your goat because you finally come to realize what a waste of money that was huh? Good luck on your national heads up racing because we all know you wont make it. Hey I wouldnt be all on your case if you would have just shut up already about all of this and not always bash cars that are slower than yours just because they have cars that are driveable

-------------------

Old 11-02-2003, 10:52 AM
On Vacation

Big words coming from a man who owns nothing, and has never seen my car. Widom for all to share...

I'm selling it because, quite simply, some one wants to pay me for it. No other reason. As you can attest, in the short time I've used the car, its gotten to plenty of folks. I suspect long after its gone, it'll still do a nice job at that. Simply becuase, people like you could only dream of putting together something as nasty as that car.

Nice try Rob, but you'll have to join the list of "couldn't handle's" when it comes to dealing with me.

Old 11-02-2003, 10:54 AM
On Vacation

Heading off to work now, ya'll have a nice afternoon.

Old 11-02-2003, 02:27 PM
Senior Chief

Your car is nasty? lol a 14.1 compression high dollar car is reeeeeal impressive . Just FYI goaterd its you that gets to people and not your car

-------------------

Old 11-03-2003, 11:06 PM

Mr. BAD BIRD 68 - I watched your tape, it seem that as soon as you shift to second and hit the nitrous you blow the tires off and head for the wall completly out of control and so far out of the groove that your left tires are not even in the left hand side groove in your lane and if you listen to the motor you can hear it kill'n it self like all nitrous motors sound, maybe thats why you only make three or four runs then take it home and take it apart and pour more money into so you can go make three more runs.Why keep runn'n at Cecil County. i guess its the only strip thats down hill! . ps I really enjoyed the tape.... Joe

Old 11-03-2003, 11:17 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robert Imhof:
Ok good since you gave up now you can shut up.

-------------------
http://community.webshots.com/user/r...></BLOCKQUOTE> MR. Pobert Imhol - Big words commimg from a man just building his first race car! Also why did you go spread this **** in the lobby ! Then you put down a women that was just funn'n you. You have no respect for no one and i'll not give you any either!!!!!!!! I got two words for a guy like you and anyone that thinks like you!!! "**** YOU" ~ smoke that in your pipe.... JOE Hav a nice day now U hear.