Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 04-03-2007, 01:05 PM
Senior Chief

Send a message via AIM to Zipbar
Default Woodys poncho E-Bay rip off

I purchased a carb from this guy said it was off a 1973 T/A running engine no problems what a joke it was missing parts and was not complete as stated. Not even rebuildable. His reply you saw the pictures. No way this carb was working at all. The base was not even from a 73. He left me negative feedback for complaining to him. What a rip off artist my first one on E-bay.

Old 04-03-2007, 01:43 PM
Senior Chief

Post where this pile of dung lives, name, address, phone #. Maybe he lives close to someone on here. If he does, maybe a kind hearted person who hates ripoff poop bags will help you out.

Old 04-03-2007, 09:32 PM
Senior Chief

Send a message via AIM to Zipbar
Default wooodys poncho

Didnt give an address I paid with paypal he is in Santa Cruz Ca. somewhere. Now i need to find a quadrajet that at least I can rebuild.

Old 04-04-2007, 12:29 AM
Senior Chief

i hate guys like that robbing bastard.
i have a few quadrajet carbs here I think 1 is of a 74 or 75 TA.
Let me know if ya need 1 should be good for rebuilding.
also see if you can get the $$ back from paypal.

Colin

Old 04-04-2007, 12:33 AM
Senior Chief

a couple of pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	carb (1).JPG
Views:	85
Size:	139.4 KB
ID:	87221   Click image for larger version

Name:	carb2.JPG
Views:	66
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	87222  

Old 04-04-2007, 01:58 AM
Ultimate Warrior

If you paid with paypal & you have the auction number, go to paypal's website & file a complaint!!! Check the box that says reason for complaint was "item not as described." You will have to prove the carb you got was junk but you may be able to get some if not all of your money back!!! Save the carb & document the condition with plenty of photos, also go to the seller's listing & copy EVERY single one of his photos off of the auction as well!!! DO it fast, paypal has a time limit on this kind of thing to file your claim!!! GOOD LUCK!!! & post how it goes please.
-----

Old 04-12-2007, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipbar
Didnt give an address I paid with paypal he is in Santa Cruz Ca. somewhere.
If you were the winning bidder on his auction you should still be able to access all of his contact info. You just have to search for the ebay link the directs you to it. I have done it before.Otherwise go on ebay live help and ask how to access it.

Old 04-12-2007, 10:54 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Serio
If you paid with paypal & you have the auction number, go to paypal's website & file a complaint!!! Check the box that says reason for complaint was "item not as described." You will have to prove the carb you got was junk but you may be able to get some if not all of your money back!!! Save the carb & document the condition with plenty of photos, also go to the seller's listing & copy EVERY single one of his photos off of the auction as well!!! DO it fast, paypal has a time limit on this kind of thing to file your claim!!! GOOD LUCK!!! & post how it goes please.
-----
Great idea, plus, if he does not respond to paypal, you WIN. Paypal will then deduct the money from his account and put it in yours.....

Old 05-02-2007, 01:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

wow that is good to know
thanks for sharing