Old 01-02-2023, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-man View Post
Kent,

Please start a new thread regarding whatever you’re doing with your car, this focus of this thread should be on what Dennis is doing with his car.

Thanks.
I did and hardly got any response. Figured since my car is so close to Dennis's car it was a good place to talk. I've really enjoyed it and he is willing to offer advice.

Old 01-02-2023, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSZR View Post
I did and hardly got any response. Figured since my car is so close to Dennis's car it was a good place to talk. I've really enjoyed it and he is willing to offer advice.
Then please continue to post updates and questions in your thread, again this thread is to focus on what Dennis is doing to his car, let’s not turn it into a thread about yours, out of respect for the thread starter.

This is simply proper internet forum etiquette and nothing more. Again, let’s please ask questions about the subject vehicle and not turn the focus elsewhere.

The Following User Says Thank You to b-man For This Useful Post: