Pontiac - Street No question too basic here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2021, 06:02 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
Making this thread sticky merely means it will stay at the top of the page where it's easy to find - it won't get scrolled down as new threads are added. It doesn't change anything about the file size limits.

Try uploading the files one page at a time, and/or reducing their size on your computer before uploading. Another possibility is putting them on a hosting site somewhere and then just posting the link here. You could also try posting the files in your personal album here on the board (click on User CP at the upper left of your screen, then under the Control Panel header scroll down to Networking > Pictures and Albums.)
MIKES ANSWER TO THIS : If I try this procedure you offered me " You could also try posting the files in your personal album here on the board (click on User CP at the upper left of your screen, then under the Control Panel header scroll down to Networking > Pictures and Albums.) Why would I be able to download more than the 300 mb x 5 to this area? please explain how that works and what are the maximum info that I can send in one post there? When you say try, I need to know what I am doing for sure please. Going on the Cloud costs money that I don't have. On my computer If I can figure out how to turn a file into a link, will that link be restricted to 300 mb? I am not sure how Google drive works yet but it came up on my computer now that I have a Smart cell phone. Is Google Drive using Cloud and is it all free? It seems that once I can get the saved data to Google drive than I can make the files into links and then when people open the link or access the link, they will be directed to the cloud to view the information? Is that how it works? I am in new area but I have seen some of my information that I accessed on the Smart phone appear on my desk top and that kind of surprised me. So, I figure Google Drive is the reason. It seems that my Smart cell phone uses Google App built into the program. I just started using the Smart Cell Phone a few months ago and am still learning about the various stuff it can do. There are one 52- and 53-page documents plus another group of unknown smaller size files. Then I need to a deeper search of all the saved files to find the ones I missed. I started off grouping the HO information along with cool Pontiac stuff to one place so that I don't have to look around for it. "HO" data Photos were missing when I opened the saved file and now, I want to fix the Rocket Box files by inserting the pictures back into the file. But it turns out I downloaded allot more over time. I got hit with Ransom ware once and that incident cost me years of information. Good thing I backed up some but not all my files on CD's and Thumb drive .Mike out.

Last edited by TRADERMIKE 2012; 10-07-2021 at 06:08 AM.