Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 12-29-1999, 04:33 PM

Ken's Speed & Machine Shop. Ken Keefer
512 S. Main St.
Brooksville, Fl. 34601.
1-352-796-8800

Old 12-29-1999, 04:33 PM

Ken's Speed & Machine Shop. Ken Keefer
512 S. Main St.
Brooksville, Fl. 34601.
1-352-796-8800

Old 12-29-1999, 05:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to David Holmberg

Ken is a cool Dude! He will do anything he can to help your Pontiac, without any pressure. If you ever get the chance to see one of his cars run do it, He always put's on a show.

Old 12-29-1999, 08:00 PM
Suspended

Ken is a hardcore racer, machinist and business owner. His many years (he's old, though not as old as Gach) racing Pontiacs and Chevies in a number of configurations positions Ken as a golden resource for guys like me lacking the solid background that Ken has.

Also, judging my the insane amounts of money that he's spent on a 9.40 Pontiac, (he'd be running 7's with a Chevy, given the same money!)he's comitted to making the Pontiac fly. Ken has a "been there, done that" attitude toward Chevrolets. He prefers the challenge of running, quite successfully I might add, an underdog like the traditional Pontiac motor.

Give him a call. When you have him on the line, request that he spring for a real ad in HPP next time around. By the way, he lives in BrookSville, not Brookville, FL.

Old 03-06-2000, 07:09 PM
Senior Chief

Well I went to take a tour of Ken's shop recently, since I've been talking to him about installing a set of 4 bolt mains in my motor. It was very clean and well organized. There was virtually every piece of equipment there that would be required to machine and assemble anything from a heavy street combo to a full race setup. There are Pontiac engines in every stage of assembly all over this shop (and a very nice Funnycar) and Ken proves he knows how to make reliable HP every time he shows up at the track. Anyone considering building a motor should definitely talk to Ken when making decisions about where their work will be done.

Old 03-06-2000, 09:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I have talked to Ken many times, I'm very impress on his knowledge on head work, and picking the right cam. After working with Chevy's, then trying to make a Pontiac run' is no easy task, he has done that very well. We all know machine work is one of the most important parts, and his attention to detail in that department is excellent. Not very offen you find a Pontiac guy who not only builds Pontiac's but also has a full machine shop, and Speed shop. Any time you can eliminate having to dealing with two different people is defiantly a plus.

Old 03-20-2000, 03:56 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Real cool "dude" - I enjoy his posts (especially when he disses Scott M.) Jealous he has the funny car. Wish him continued success. later

East Coast Pontiac engine builder - still going strong
4 month waiting list
email spotfam@verizon.net

1981 Trans Am 455 w/6X heads 4 speed 4 wheel disc (for sale)
1969 Trans Am clone 9.79 at 139 so far
1964 Banshee clone project - Opel GT platform
Old 03-20-2000, 10:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

One thing I want to add, you will also get to meat Karen, one of the nicest girls you ever want to meat, don't tell anyone but I think she actualy knows more then Scott Misus. LOL

Old 03-22-2000, 08:10 AM
Suspended

"Meat?" yeesh.