SOLD Parts The parts in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for reference.

Old 02-04-2012, 01:02 PM

Default FS NIB Tribal Tr-Y Headers 2nd Gen FB chrome-ceramic

I decided to restore my 73 Trans Am to original. My loss your gain. These are Ron Watt's hard-to-get Firebird Tri-Y headers including the chrome-ceramic coating and all the related parts. Most of you know there is a long waiting list for these headers. I paid $750 plus shipping. I will sell them for the first $500 plus shipping.

These are new in the original box. They have never been run. As you can barely see in the pictures there are some micro-scratches from trial fitting them in the car.

These were are early production units so they will only fit the 2nd gen F-body. Also, you will need to either bend your dipstick tube, or cut a relief on the header flange.

These are gorgious 14 gauge headers that produce more torque than long tube headers, and are one of the few headers designed to fit in a 2nd gen f-body. First member to to paypal payment get's them. Feel free to call me at 972-596-5305 or bbutler @ verizon455.net.

Old 02-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Sold

Last edited by Tazzz2; 02-04-2012 at 05:53 PM.