Old 08-17-2016, 01:00 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Parts locator

I am still in the process of sorting out all the "little" things on my (new to me) 71 GTO and wish to replace the aftermarket Hurst ratchet shifter with the Rally type floor shifter that came with my car. I have tried Frank's Pontiac Parts as a resource with no luck. Anyone have another Pontiac parts source?
Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	left interior (640x480).jpg
Views:	38
Size:	173.0 KB
ID:	434873  

Last edited by West Coast GTO; 08-17-2016 at 01:01 PM. Reason: no photo
Old 08-17-2016, 02:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

all over ebay...ive sold dozens..i see them all the time...i will look an see if theres one on there...and post a link

i have a few..but have to hunt for them..i moved and havent came across them yet..the best way to tell..and believe me most people have no idea..is look at the bottom of the shifter...its spring loaded an easy to see

The Goat whisperer

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, crazy women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

Old 08-17-2016, 05:55 PM
Ultimate Warrior

whatta ya know..walked into the shop picked up a box and theres 2 in it..one really good and one for parts...even have knobs..etc...and cables too...

when i get home later i will post some pics..i will sell ya one depending on how complete ya want it..

The Goat whisperer

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, crazy women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

Old 08-17-2016, 08:50 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Outstanding. I have been looking on e-pay and Craigslist also with no luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marxjunk View Post
whatta ya know..walked into the shop picked up a box and theres 2 in it..one really good and one for parts...even have knobs..etc...and cables too...

when i get home later i will post some pics..i will sell ya one depending on how complete ya want it..