Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 02-17-2014, 09:33 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Sooooooooo since this is a race forum

I have a few questions hope a few can help me find my way.

If an aluminum lug nut can be torqued to 100 ft/lbs for an aluminum wheel, why cant I use them on my aluminum heads?

Can I "double nut" them to add strength?

Wouldnt the nut expand at the same rate as my head?

Im assuming the "smart" guys will read this thread and hopeully be able to comprehend the observations I've outlined below. Feel free to comment as needed.

Kinsler might come to norwalk but only wants to race fast cars to the 1/8. Ok, I can handle that.... Im sure if I win in the 1/8, it will feel the same if I beat him in the 1/4.

Lil "talk-smack" Jack is scared of finally getting beat by a head that isnt a billet so he decided to just bring a car to "show off". Im assuming since he is gong to the car show side he will be drinking fuu fuu drinks with an umbrella in it.

Wreak " my rods" master decided if LilJack is scared he might as well quit replacing parts in his car and just polish it on the car show side. Im assuming he will partake in the fuu fuu drinks as well. All in all. Im betting he will be the only fast car door car at norwalk and will probably beat Lil "talk-smack" Jack in the car show. Excluding the promod and prostock cars.

P- " I wish I was" dude seems to be thinking he will be a "come back harry" and probably run low 9's while playing footies with Ray all the while they are talking smack about how is was robbed on a set of heads once apon a time...

Mike "listen-to-me" Leech will be making rounds and shoving his fist in the air proclaiming he is the "smartest man in the universe!" But will still put stipulations on only racing a n/a engine just to prove he is right.

"Marshmello" Marcello wont be racing because he wants to show off a SB2 and wont bring anything to the pontiac fight. But if he brings more stickers to norwalk I would try to pick a few up if Im not too busy.

Bankbook will probably come out swinging and lay down some good numbers.

JDW_PONCHO will probably have his big bad twin turbo car there and will probably have to pick a fight with Big chief just to get a race.

Im betting there will be a 2nd gen CV1 car there that will hurt a few N/A feelings

Hooter will be testing for Drag week. If he does well I might just sponsor him and build a bad ass N/A just to go pick on "Mike listen-to-me Leeh".

Bruce Wilkie will be there peeing on Lil "talk-smack" Jack's rims on the car how side after drinking some cheap tequilla.

RAIV-5 will have his twin turbo street car there and probably show everyone up.

I have many more but Im getting tired of typing, the car needs my attention.

Last edited by jdw_poncho; 02-17-2014 at 09:48 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jdw_poncho For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2014, 09:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Rotfl!

Turbo 535, CV 1 heads.

Built by Cerralli Competition Engines

Tenth Anniversary (Van Nuys) restored.
Tenth Anniversary Barn Find (Norwood)
Both 4 speeds!
Old 02-17-2014, 09:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdw_poncho View Post

Mike "listen-to-me" Leech will be making rounds and shoving his fist in the air proclaiming he is the "smartest man in the universe!" But will still put stipulations on only racing a n/a engine just to prove he is right.

Im betting there will be a 2nd gen CV1 car there that will hurt a few N/A feelings

Hooter will be testing for Drag week. If he does well I might just sponsor him and build a bad ass N/A just to go pick on "Mike listen-to-me Leeh".
Bring x3! retard. I've been asking for a race for how long? Only you cv weirdos can't understand NA power. If its so easy just build one and show up with it.

but funny just the same.

Being dead, it is not hard on you. You don't even know you're dead. It is hard on everyone else that is not dead.
BEING STUPID WORKS THE SAME WAY! The rest of us suffer.
Old 02-17-2014, 09:58 PM

Send a message via AIM to David Holmberg

THATJUSTHAPPENED!

Old 02-17-2014, 09:59 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike leech View Post
Bring x3! retard. I've been asking for a race for how long? Only you cv weirdos can't understand NA power. If its so easy just build one and show up with it.

but funny just the same.
What was that? I couldnt hear you.....

Old 02-17-2014, 10:14 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Finally a good thread!

Turbo 535, CV 1 heads.

Both 4 speeds!
The Following User Says Thank You to bankbook For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2014, 10:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

[QUOTE=mike leech;5136974]Bring x3! retard. I've been asking for a race for how long?
So you will only race an NA car, even if it is only an 8.50 class? :0

Turbo 535, CV 1 heads.

Both 4 speeds!
Old 02-17-2014, 10:34 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Talking

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Now that's funny.

The Following User Says Thank You to PONTIAC DUDE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2014, 10:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

[QUOTE=bankbook;5137001]
Quote:
Bring x3! retard. I've been asking for a race for how long?
So you will only race an NA car, even if it is only an 8.50 class? :0
why would you want to race a na combo and not a tubo/power adder

Being dead, it is not hard on you. You don't even know you're dead. It is hard on everyone else that is not dead.
Old 02-17-2014, 10:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Good stuff!!! LMAO

Making CVWHAT's great again. I guess it took a deplorable ECM member to do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Cox View Post
Holly cow we must be some dume corn huskers here in indiana or somthing!!!

Fastest Blow-thru Pontiac powered car in the Country 8.440@166.97 (3465lbs)

Fastest Pontiac CV-1 car on the planet with only 6 passes on the combo: 4.80@147.65/ 7.49@180.12MPH (3365lbs)
The Following User Says Thank You to bad69bird For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2014, 10:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:

If an aluminum lug nut can be torqued to 100 ft/lbs for an aluminum wheel, why cant I use them on my aluminum heads?

Im assuming the "smart" guys will read this thread and hopeully be able to comprehend the observations I've outlined below. Feel free to comment as needed.

Kinsler might come to norwalk but only wants to race fast cars to the 1/8. Ok, I can handle that.... Im sure if I win in the 1/8, it will feel the same if I beat him in the 1/4.

Lil "talk-smack" Jack is scared of finally getting beat by a head that isnt a billet so he decided to just bring a car to "show off". Im assuming since he is gong to the car show side he will be drinking fuu fuu drinks with an umbrella in it.

Wreak " my rods" master decided if LilJack is scared he might as well quit replacing parts in his car and just polish it on the car show side. Im assuming he will partake in the fuu fuu drinks as well. All in all. Im betting he will be the only fast car door car at norwalk and will probably beat Lil "talk-smack" Jack in the car show. Excluding the promod and prostock cars.

P- " I wish I was" dude seems to be thinking he will be a "come back harry" and probably run low 9's while playing footies with Ray all the while they are talking smack about how is was robbed on a set of heads once apon a time...

"Marshmello" Marcello wont be racing because he wants to show off a SB2 and wont bring anything to the pontiac fight. But if he brings more stickers to norwalk I would try to pick a few up if Im not too busy.

JDW_PONCHO will probably have his big bad twin turbo car there and will probably have to pick a fight with Big chief just to get a race.

Bruce Wilkie will be there peeing on Lil "talk-smack" Jack's rims on the car how side after drinking some cheap tequilla.

CV LOVERS WET DREAM!

The Following User Says Thank You to mike leech For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2014, 11:03 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

[QUOTE=mike leech;5137013]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bankbook View Post

why would you want to race a na combo and not a tubo/power adder
Wait, what? Slow down and speak clearly.

Why would I race a n/a and not a PA car? I would race either type of car with my PA car. I dont set stipulations because I can only run 8.50's.

But I would also build another car with another engine (n/a) to race another n/a car.

Here is my second car Im starting. I wonder what I'll do with it.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	353450  

Old 02-17-2014, 11:04 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
CV LOVERS WET DREAM!
LOL!!!

Thanks "pickle juice"

Old 02-17-2014, 11:36 PM
Ultimate Warrior

[QUOTE=jdw_poncho;5137033]
Quote:

Wait, what? Slow down and speak clearly.

Why would I race a n/a and not a PA car? I would race either type of car with my PA car. I dont set stipulations because I can only run 8.50's.

But I would also build another car with another engine (n/a) to race another n/a car.

Here is my second car Im starting. I wonder what I'll do with it.....
Oh no i'm so scared of you pickle sniffer! MR dreamer with no reading comprehension skills. Enjoy the dream and hope you are done running into things.

Old 02-17-2014, 11:46 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:

I'll race your dumb azz. I don't even know what you got. I think you got a couple air compressors but you seem stupid so I might have a shot. LOL

ph. 248-259-6696
Old 02-17-2014, 11:53 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

[QUOTE=mike leech;5137076]
Quote:

Oh no i'm so scared of you pickle sniffer! MR dreamer with no reading comprehension skills. Enjoy the dream and hope you are done running into things.
Im not making threats pickle juice. I never even suggested I was going to try and race you? Please re-read my comment and come back to respond without inserting your macho " I have to get the last word in" opinion.

BTW I bought the car that way. I can actually fix things all by myself. I dont have to farm out all of my race car stuff.

I see your a "contractor", just curious, what type of business are you in?

Last edited by jdw_poncho; 02-17-2014 at 11:59 PM.
Old 02-17-2014, 11:58 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by john marcella View Post
I'll race your dumb azz. I don't even know what you got. I think you got a couple air compressors but you seem stupid so I might have a shot. LOL

I seem stupid? That wasnt nice at all....

Ive made some pretty poor decisions, not because I was stupid. I was mis-informed.... yeah that's it.

Go back to spooning pickle juice....

The Following User Says Thank You to jdw_poncho For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2014, 12:30 AM

Send a message via AIM to David Holmberg

PY's version of Celebrity Roast. "You're not anyone until you've been roasted"

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Holmberg For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2014, 12:31 AM
Ultimate Warrior

[QUOTE=jdw_poncho;5137094]
Quote:

Im not making threats pickle juice. I never even suggested I was going to try and race you? Please re-read my comment and come back to respond without inserting your macho " I have to get the last word in" opinion.

BTW I bought the car that way. I can actually fix things all by myself. I dont have to farm out all of my race car stuff.
Ok pickle sniffer whatever. Who do you think built my car, chassis, headers, rear end, engines, everything but the current trans?

yeah I figured that you bought it that way, Its called sarcasm.

Old 02-18-2014, 12:34 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
I seem stupid? That wasnt nice at all....

Ive made some pretty poor decisions, not because I was stupid. I was mis-informed.... yeah that's it.

Go back to spooning pickle juice....
I think we have all done stupid things in our life. Some misinformed and some just stupid.