Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 02-14-2014, 10:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/st 54 View Post
At this point Mike I could care less about who calls who out,what size tire they run or what there car weighs! I think there needs to be more CV-1 cars out actually on the track......going down the track......instead of hearing lip service.
I think there starting to eat there own ---------- :-)

Old 02-14-2014, 11:12 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

You guys act like ill jack is the one to beat?

I say "you guys" in the same sense as mike says you guys. Whatever that means...

The Following User Says Thank You to jdw_poncho For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2014, 11:26 PM
Suspended

Untested, untried head..........do the math !

GTO George

Old 02-14-2014, 11:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdw_poncho View Post

I say "you guys" in the same sense as mike says you guys. Whatever that means...
I think you may be underestimating how hard it is to get in the 7's. Maybe you'll nail it first time out, who knows... I wish you luck. Sounds like you have a great combo with tons of potential.

Spotts Built 484" IA2, Highports, EFI Northwind
Terminator X sequential EFI fabrication and suspension by
https://www.funkhouserracecars.com/
Old 02-15-2014, 12:15 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by R 70 Judge View Post
I think you may be underestimating how hard it is to get in the 7's. Maybe you'll nail it first time out, who knows... I wish you luck. Sounds like you have a great combo with tons of potential.
Not at all, I know how hard it will be. I have help from people that know what it takes.

I fully understand what my limitations are and plan to pay someone to help me so I don't make as many mistakes. I have until August and a pocket full of cash to help me get there.

If I don't hurt the motor I have more than enough to get me in the 7's.

Last edited by jdw_poncho; 02-15-2014 at 12:36 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jdw_poncho For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2014, 12:47 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbird View Post
I find it beneficial to have the lightest possible car with the biggest tire possible and call out the heaviest car with the smallest tire I can find. Then when I win I rub it in their face because I just proved how badazz I am.
Lets see...hmmm... the heavier car with smaller tires boasts he will "skull drag all of them"... If "we" race him and beat him its "OUR" fault he lost??

"We" arent the ones who put no conditions on the call out. Who's the dumbass that made the callout? Not "us"

If we dont race him because of "possible weight or tire advantage" he can just call "us" pussies??? Nice...

Either way "we" are wrong ? Nice... That IS what you are actually saying.

Someone tells us he will be running a class that allows him to be 3000 lbs. Maybe one of us meets same lbs per ci thinking we need to be at same weight ci as him. That someone shows up at 3400 gets beat and then blames us for it because he is heavier???

Our fault for racing him???

Our fault for not adding weight???

Someone can fit a bigger tire, maybe equal to ours, maybe bigger, but choses a smaller 275 instead... Our fault if he gets beat??? "We" only accepted a challenge with NO disclaimers on the challengers behalf... he made the challenge... Nice!

Thats how idiotic your post reads...I didnt write it for you, you lobbed that one all by yourself.

How thoughtful you are! Or is it... How thoughtful are you? Or is it... How thoughtless you are! Or is it... How thoughtless are you?

Amazing.

Old 02-15-2014, 01:30 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceWilkie View Post
Lets see...hmmm... the heavier car with smaller tires boasts he will "skull drag all of them"... If "we" race him and beat him its "OUR" fault he lost??

"We" arent the ones who put no conditions on the call out. Who's the dumbass that made the callout? Not "us"

If we dont race him because of "possible weight or tire advantage" he can just call "us" pussies??? Nice...

Someone tells us he will be running a class that allows him to be 3000 lbs. Maybe one of us meets same lbs per ci thinking we need to be at same weight ci as him. That someone shows up at 3400 gets beat and then blames us for it because he is heavier???

Someone can fit a bigger tire, maybe equal to ours, maybe bigger, but choses a smaller 275 instead... Our fault if he gets beat??? "We" only accepted a challenge with NO disclaimers on the challengers behalf... he made the challenge... Nice!

Thats how idiotic your post reads...I didnt write it for you, you lobbed that one all by yourself.

How thoughtful you are! Or is it... How thoughtful are you? Or is it... How thoughtless you are! Or is it... How thoughtless are you?

Amazing.
Lol.

The Following User Says Thank You to slowbird For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2014, 01:35 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Spotts Built 484" IA2, Highports, EFI Northwind
Terminator X sequential EFI fabrication and suspension by
https://www.funkhouserracecars.com/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to R 70 Judge For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2014, 01:35 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:

Amazing.
Here is how this reads.... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....WA WA WAAAAAAAAAAA

Old 02-15-2014, 02:25 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmissle View Post
However your fervor borders on unsubstantiated faith rather than proven facts. You and the 'others' did Jim no benefit.
jeff,
if youre implying that bruce and other's defending the product they believe in hurt it in the eyes of this forum's members, then i respectfully disagree..

think back to your 'egomaniac' poll here where members overwhelmingly (to your admitted surprise)-
voted liljack, tom vaught, and jeff kinsler way above ttbill and great gto...
are these who you speak of that have done the product no benefit? do not those poll results reflect here in your assessment?

as had been said REPEATEDLY before if the provocators will stop generating their own giggles, i GUARANTEE the cv defenders will stop.. PERIOD

The Following User Says Thank You to 7T2 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2014, 03:53 AM
Ultimate Warrior

The really sad part is..... there will be no races. Maybe with Dick F. He seems like a no BS kind of guy, but the rest of the CV guys will NO SHOW just like always. JMO

ph. 248-259-6696
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john marcella For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2014, 04:05 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdw_poncho View Post

No actually Its being said in the "heres your best chance" sense guys...

Being dead, it is not hard on you. You don't even know you're dead. It is hard on everyone else that is not dead.
BEING STUPID WORKS THE SAME WAY! The rest of us suffer.
Old 02-15-2014, 04:08 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by R 70 Judge View Post
LMAO!!

Being dead, it is not hard on you. You don't even know you're dead. It is hard on everyone else that is not dead.
Old 02-15-2014, 04:28 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7T2 View Post
jeff,

as had been said REPEATEDLY before if the provocators will stop generating their own giggles, i GUARANTEE the cv defenders will stop.. PERIOD

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mike leech For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2014, 08:39 AM
Senior Chief

Quote:

Amazing.
Just curious. Who are you gonna' line up beside at Norwalk?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bpenrod For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2014, 08:59 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbird View Post
Norwalk goes the same every year. A lot of talk and nothing more for the most part.

Not when I was racin.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PONTIAC DUDE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2014, 09:07 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by john marcella View Post
The really sad part is..... there will be no races. Maybe with Dick F. He seems like a no BS kind of guy, but the rest of the CV guys will NO SHOW just like always. JMO
Might be one, barring any unforeseen circumstances.

EHTTFMF

The Following User Says Thank You to PONTIAC DUDE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2014, 09:18 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PONTIAC DUDE View Post
Might be one, barring any unforeseen circumstances.

EHTTFMF
OR two.

Turbo 535, CV 1 heads.

Built by Cerralli Competition Engines

Tenth Anniversary (Van Nuys) restored.
Tenth Anniversary Barn Find (Norwood)
Both 4 speeds!
The Following User Says Thank You to bankbook For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2014, 09:30 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpenrod View Post
Just curious. Who are you gonna' line up beside at Norwalk?
i was wondering about the we and us he is referring too. lol

First ultra street/ultimate street NOS car to get into the 4's!
1.079 4.559 153.23.
3100 lbs
7.77 @ 169 1/4 Mile (2015) with EHTTFMF!!
T2TTFMF!

Special Thanks to:
Ron at Rhodes Custom Auto
Butler Peformance
Jim Hostler's Transmissions (HOSGTO) on here
Induction Solutions
BES Racing Engines.
Cheeseburger
VP Racing Fuels
Calvert Racing
Old 02-15-2014, 10:33 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:

Amazing.
Just save the rhetoric until a race actually happens.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GTO Dan For This Useful Post: