Garage Sale Any NON-Pontiac related item you want to buy-sell-trade or giveaway!

Old 09-28-2023, 12:47 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default FREE in NW PA----> Griffin aluminum radiator and Ford electric fans

They're taking up room and I will never use them. I bought the rad decades ago from a dirt track racer. I ran it for years in my 79 TA. One of the cores up top developed a small hole, so I JB Welded it, and ran it till I swapped it for one with a trans cooler. I then put it in my 75 Lemans, which didn't see many miles, but it served the purpose when I wanted to start it up.

The fan is from a Ford Tempo or Taurus, or something that starts with a T. It's 2 fans with one being high and low speed. It fits decently on the rad if you fab up some mounts/brackets.

Nothing fancy but would work if someone wanted to use for a test stand, or temporarily for a project car. Located in Greenville, PA, Mercer County.