Suspension TECH Including Brakes, Wheels and tires

Old 12-15-2014, 05:54 PM

Default Pontiac 8- lug aluminum drums

Hey guys, now is the time to get those 8-lug drums relined. Spring is just around the corner, it will be here sooner than you think. Every spring I get calls to reline some drums and of course the first question is how soon can I get them done. So don't wait. Check out my website. pontiac8-lugs.com. I have been doing this service for five years and can honestly say have never had a return or complaint. Our work is guaranteed for as long as you own the car. You may have heard of Chief 8-lugs out of San Pedro California he also has a website Chief 8-lugs check him out. About three years ago we won his business from another company that was doing his work. We do all his machine work from relining, to spun bearing rebushing, fin damage welding. He does concourse cosmetic work, there is non better and we are proud to say we do his machine work. I have some completed sets for sale or can do yours. Also have the 14" rims blasted and primed waiting for your choice Silver or Black color. Check us out you wont be disappointed. You can call anytime @ 815-735-4002 or email lgto67@yahoo.com.

Thanks for looking.