Pontiac - Race The next Level

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2015, 08:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default The Crow saved my life.......

And sacrificed its own in the process. This sucks guys. I loved that car and a lot of what I am is owed to it. It's def not rebuildable. Ya some of you will say I shouldn't be street racing, but I don't see how that would change anything at all.

I was winning, and making a solid pass when I was clipped in the rear 1/4 just before the finish line. It spun me up into a barrel roll and eventually went end over end from what I was told. I am finally out of the hospital and looking for a fresh Pontiac to build or slide my combo into. Please pass along any and all nice big tire cars 25.2.....

Before anyone opens their mouth and closes their minds, I want to make sure it's known that I didn't have insurance, the show doesn't pay me for the car, the show nor the network are paying my hospital bills nor giving me a dime for a new car. I work 18 hour days to pay for my hobbie so eve4y dime is mine. Thanks for all the kind words fellas

Text pics or info of cars to

405-401-7409

Don Dial Race Cars