Old 06-04-2014, 08:08 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default 1974 Grand Prix project

Live dictates I have to sell my recently purchased 74 Grand Prix Model J. Purchased from the original owner, still has the 1974 WI title. I owned a nearly identical GP 30 years ago and when this car came up for sale, I bought with my heart, not my head. It is definitely restorable, even includes painted doors and RH fender but I live in an apartment (so no garage to work on it) and can't give the car what it needs. I have $1545 in the car but will sell to board members for $1350, I need to sell and I want it to go to a good home. Here is the CL ad, which gives more details http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/4489870280.html

----------------------------------------------------------

2004 Grand Prix GT daily driver
1974 LeMans GT 455
Old 06-04-2014, 09:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Dave, if you were closer i would buy it. I wonder how much it would cost to ship it here.

Old 06-06-2014, 05:34 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

SOLD!

----------------------------------------------------------

2004 Grand Prix GT daily driver
1974 LeMans GT 455