THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2019, 04:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default All Star Sprints Ohio Sprint Car Speedweek starts tomorrow night !

This year 9 races, in 9 nights, 8 tracks. My wife and I are planning to hit at least 5 nights this year. I wish we were following the whole week, but finances and a truck that needs 2 front tires and an alignment will not allow us to follow the whole program, and camp every night at the tracks as we did in 2017.

http://www.allstarsprint.com/news/?i...lk=featureNews

410 winged sprint cars have 950-1000HP and weigh 1375 lbs. with driver, one of the best power to weight ratios in anything that turns corners during a race that is naturally aspirated and runs on straight methanol.

I was monitoring the weather over the next 10 days and it looks as though there are definitely going to be some rainouts during the duration.....

For me this is as big as Norwalk is, and I look forward to it just as much.

1984 Grand Prix

100% Pontiacs in my driveway!!! What's in your driveway?

If you don't take some of the RACETRACK home with you, Ya got cheated