Pontiac - Street No question too basic here!

Old 04-11-2024, 10:01 AM
Ultimate Warrior

The square tanks may not fit as well as the factory shaped ones, but on all the 3 row champions & one 4 row I have used or helped install in friends cars they fit in the rubber isolators & shroud without any issues or mods.

The tanks sits right in the center of the isolators... the very ends of them dont curve around & hug the tank as well as factory shaped tanks but thats a non issue in my experience, the radiator is fully supported by the rubber pads & fits the shroud on 2nd gen firebirds very good, no cobbling to make it fit.

Old 04-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

The BEST radiator is a FACTORY Fan Shroud.. FACT.

Old 04-14-2024, 07:36 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I bought the cold case and fans for the SD race car. Got a deal at Norwalk. Its sitting waiting to be installed.