Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2006, 09:30 AM

Send a message via MSN to TxFormula455
Default USA Racing - Houston, Texas.

Took my 455 to these guys to have it rebuilt back in January. They did an awesome job, and didn't have to give up my first born to cover the cost. Bruce knew his stuff as I asked him a alot of questions that were pontiac specific ( ie: rear main seals, hidden oil plug, etc.. ) and he answered them all like he'd actually been building pontiacs for the 30 years he claimed. Everything done was documented on the ticket, and I got all the old parts back. He asked for the cam, and I've NEVER had a cam spin so freely in its bores after he was finished with it. I dropped the engine off saying that I wasn't in a hurry for it, but it was done in about two weeks anyhow.

I highly reccomend these guys to anyone in the Greater Houston area.

TxFormula455