THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 12-08-2021, 05:31 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default The dog may be smarter than I think.

I just got pranked by the dog!!! I was laying on the couch with my head on the pillow at the end where Jake normally lays. He went over to the door like he needed out. When I got up and went to open the door for him. He just walked over to the couch and got up into his normal spot. He is now laying there looking at me.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Radman For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2021, 05:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Smart dog!

Old 12-08-2021, 06:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Over the years I have come to believe that they are MUCH more intelligent than most people know.

Old 12-08-2021, 07:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

That's Funny

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

USPS Money Orders or Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart money gram wire transfer -preferred payments.

If Payment doesn't show up in 3-4 days, I move on to the next person that wants it.

Serious Inquiries Only - Shipping Isn't Free.
Old 12-08-2021, 07:31 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Go Jake! Who's a good boy?? LOL.

https://youtube.com/shorts/gG15nb4FWeo?feature=share
Old 12-08-2021, 08:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I have a female boxer. My son has two dogs of mixed breeding. One is solid black with curly hair and the other is a short hair solid black dog, mostly labrador retriever. Both are large dogs, probably around 70 lbs or more. My son went on vacation a couple of years ago, and we kept his dogs at our house.

The black dog with curly hair loves attention. I was sitting on the couch with my boxer beside me with her head in my lap. The curly hair dog (Roxy) came up and tried to squeeze onto the couch, my boxer growled. Roxy walked away and laid down. A few minutes later, she went to the window and started barking. My boxer and the black lab went to the window and started barking, while Roxy backed away and hopped on the couch with me. I got up to see what they were barking at, and I saw nothing. The only thing I can figure is she started barking to draw my boxer to the window so she could get on the couch.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poncho-mike For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2021, 08:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Hmm. Show him those terms are acceptable? Replacement pillow. I expect he
really won't mind. OR, if he *doesn't* appreciate it, he might think twice before
he tries it again?.

Old 12-08-2021, 10:53 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Somewhat the same thing happened with my dog sitter as with Radman & Poncho. My dog, Rufus, was a mini Schnauzer with an additude. She was also watching her daughter's two Havanese. Rufus' spot is normally on my sitter's lap when she is in her recliner. The two smaller dogs were there with no room for Rufus. He started barking like crazy, which he normally does when he hears a pin drop, ran to the door like someone's there. And of course, like all dogs do, the two H's hop off and run to the door barking. Rufus does a 180 and back onto the sitters lap, now with no room for the two H's.

66 Chevy II 461 Pontiac in AZ