Pontiac - Street No question too basic here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2023, 04:05 PM

Default RAR manifolds vs. others

Just looking for insight of the RAR manifolds, which everyone seems to acknowledge are the best ones made, versus the ones that our host sells. I've been trying for months to purchase a pair of RAR oversize d-port 64-67 as well as some accessories, but phone calls don't seem to work and now I am trying to order them on the website and it won't calculate the shipping so the order cannot be completed. I originally placed a verbal order back in February when they started coming back in stock. Then tried again in May and still have heard nothing.

Are the cheaper castings that much worse? I don't mind grinding the casting flash to pretty them up, but I was curious if there is any info on flow characteristics or is it so minor that it doesn't make much of a difference?