SOLD Parts The parts in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for reference.

Old 10-23-2021, 12:53 AM

Default VINTAGE Original HURST RAM ROD 4 speed Inline Vertigate SHIFTER w/ HD Rods and Levers

$250.00

You pay shipping from 20601. Payment: MO, PayPal, Cashapp, etc.

Very rare vintage Vertigate racing shifter. See below for function and operation and video. Very trick faster shifter that eliminates the H shift pattern to a straight line pattern.

50% of the proceeds goes to the poor and homeless shelters.

My late brother used this shifter in his 65 Tri Power Goat a few times at the track, then he dismantled the car for a complete restoration.

What is a Vertigate shifter?
The shifter function is rather simple: a separate rod controls the 1st & 2nd gear, the 3rd & 4th gear, and reverse. ... Not only will your shifts be more precise, you will be able to shift more quickly, the reason being that the V-Gate shifter eliminates the “H” pattern of a normal shifter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfClGSZxZ5I

VERTAGATE RAMROD INLINE RACING SHIFTER, COMPLETE WITH HD RODS / LINKAGE, BRACKET, HURST STEEL BUSHINGS & CLIPS. WILL WORK ON ALL MUNCIE M22, M21 M20 AS WELL AS BORG WARNER T10 4SP TRANSMISSIONS IN MOST GM CARS. THIS SHIFTER IS IN LIKE-NEW CONDITION, BUT HAS LIGHT SURFACE RUST. HURST DISCONTINUED THESE VERTAGATE RAMROD INLINE RACING SHIFTERS MANY YEARS AGO. Great shifter for many Super Muscle Cars like GTO, Gran Prix, Trans Am, Firebird, Yenkos, Baldwin Motions, Copo...etc.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3356.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	575923   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3357.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	575924   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3358.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	575925   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3359.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	575926   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3360.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	575927  

Old 10-23-2021, 05:28 AM

Sent a pm. I am interested pending shipping. Thanks

Old 10-23-2021, 02:20 PM

Rob, you are the first in line to buy. Just want to inform others I go by a first come first serve policy. I've had some messages where folks are upset I don't respond fast enough. Sorry folks, I'm not in a rush any more. Too old for that type of life style...besides it's bad for health.

Old 10-23-2021, 09:01 PM

SOLD. Thank you for your purchase Rob. Sent you a PM.