Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 01-01-2014, 07:07 PM

Send a message via AIM to David Holmberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjm421 View Post
We have a forum for business complaints. Business Entities. There should be NONE in here. That simple.
Its a simple truth about business, you reap what you sow. That goes for every business and there is no way around it.

And since you brought it up, if there is a faulty (potentially dangerous) product out there that the manufacturer isn't alerting the owners to, other racers have the right to help protect an unsuspecting owner.

And that goes for any part from any manufacturer.

Old 01-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by STALLION View Post
...the compassionate, Christian...The BAD, the non Christian...
Mauricio Campolucci...
Well, I've read some stuff here & feel moved to post MY non-thorough, non-Racecar guy experience:

Consistently polite, honest, and quite possibly Christians; Kauffman family, Butler & support staff, Cliff, Spotts, & MANY others within this hobby, including John DeLorean.

Reminder; Such folks may need to defend/fight when they are crossed. And what Calvin said.

Last edited by Half-Inch Stud; 01-01-2014 at 07:17 PM.
Old 01-01-2014, 07:13 PM
Suspended

Quote:
We have a forum for business complaints. Business Entities. There should be NONE in here. That simple.
I thought we were talking about Jeff's inability to go faster then Butler, Vin63, and Steve Dale with a much lighter car and "better" parts..

Old 01-01-2014, 07:15 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quite a difference between pointing out a potentially dangerous product and just bad mouthing a product or supplier. The mods should certainly know the difference. After watching the bs in the race section for a couple years now, I kinda figured out this would be the response.

Old 01-01-2014, 07:17 PM

Happy New Year to you too!

Old 01-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Roberts View Post
I thought we were talking about Jeff's inability to go faster then Butler, Vin63, and Steve Dale with a much lighter car and "better" parts..
They kinda evaded that one.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
The Following User Says Thank You to LiL Jack For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2014, 07:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Holmberg View Post
Happy New Year to you too!
Dave please don't take this wrong. I GREATLY appreciate these forums. I have got a ton of great info off here and met a bunch of good people. There is just so much useless bs that goes on. Happy New Year to you too.

Old 01-01-2014, 07:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

EHTTFMF

GBHTTFMF

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 01-01-2014, 07:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Roberts View Post
Scott,

No question that guys have gone faster with less. No question that you were a dissatisfied customer and IMO, wasn't supported.

The fact remains KRE has provided products that others didn't. Dart, Brodix, even Edelbrock could have made products to advance the Pontiac community to a higher level, but they made choices not to. Even Visners didn't produce heads till an order was generated. I respect the individuals that put up the cash to make products for future sales. If Pro-Port sales continue to be stale, maybe Edelbrock will decide to produce a finished CNC ported 400 CFM Pontiac head for $3,995.00 ready to bolt on to move the castings they produced a couple of years ago.

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420

Old 01-01-2014, 08:00 PM

I suspect that a lot of what KRE is doing is Product development while trying to go quicker.

It takes longer sometimes when you're taking a new path.

Old 01-01-2014, 08:09 PM
Senior Chief

Send a message via Yahoo to STALLION

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Holmberg View Post
Every single vendor, manufacturer and sales only shop has had issues, and will have issues! How you handle the issues is what separates the shops that get ripped on from those that don't.

Customer service is everything.
AMEN, David X 1,000.000.000.000.000.........

Hey John, where is your "amen" to David's Quote.

Maurizio

Old 01-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Suspended

So what is the problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post

Someday they will figure out it's not an intake problem!

Old 01-01-2014, 08:40 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half-Inch Stud View Post
Well, I've read some stuff here & feel moved to post MY non-thorough, non-Racecar guy experience:

Consistently polite, honest, and quite possibly Christians; Kauffman family, Butler & support staff, Cliff, Spotts, & MANY others within this hobby, including John DeLorean.

Reminder; Such folks may need to defend/fight when they are crossed. And what Calvin said.
Half-Inch Stud, first, it is Maurizio not Mauricio. I sign my name so people know they are talking to, not my handle name, Stallion.
If you want to use my quote, post (105) to rip me, I think that is what you are wanting to do, no problem but put down the good stuff that I say about Jeff Kauffman also.
I and others here HAVE to listen to the good things you guys say about Jeff Kauffman and the Kauffman Family, (I made it clear I was talking about Jeff Kauffman) but me and mostly the others on here that rip Jeff/KRE can't do that in your, John, George's eyes.
Your experiences with Jeff are your's, if they were good, good for you and Jeff.
My experiences are mine, so why are mine crossed. I think yours are.
Don't rip my experiences with J.K. and I won't rip yours, or John's, or George's.
When any one of you guys out there want to put down $250,000.00 to make a KRE motor look good, START RIPPING, if not, keep your negative remarks about my experiences to your self's. Only Bill Mollett can rip me.

Maurizio

Old 01-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half-Inch Stud View Post

Then get to be criticized on HOW they defend themselves... Plus 99.99% of those criticizing have NO clue what started things in the first place(or choose to ignore). Its been my experience that when you see somebody get ugly over something and come across as extreme or a lunatic... something lit their fuse and that something was at least as ugly or worse.

Old 01-01-2014, 08:50 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Quinton View Post
So what is the problem?
It'll be a while Aaron. He'll have to call someone for the answer.

Old 01-01-2014, 08:52 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65nss4spdGTO View Post
Maurizio,

No disrespect to you in my post. I also know many more people have contributed to the Pontiac aftermarket group, just can't list them all.

My point in bringing this up, the majority of my performance business is built around the traditional Pontiac design. I also feel I have a pretty good handle on what the real Pontiac market is and believe me, it's not the higher end horse power racers, it's the group that wants to relive the golden years of Pontiac muscle. It's really tough to build a business specializing in the Pontiac market. The Butlers have done the best job in providing a easy customer/vendor relationship with the products they sell. I feel KRE has done the best job of making new products, I'm not saying they are perfect. I've had a good working relationship with AP, KRE and Butler, I'm glad we have these companies and competition promotes growth and advancement.

The bashing of "The Camps" is total BS. Stating facts and not opinions is helpful to educate future buyers. Some vendors get a free pass when they may have an issue while others vendors are ripped for every hiccup. This behavior does nothing but divided the small community, it also makes manufactures and providers question why we do what we do, it's certainly not for the money.

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420

I have no relation to Calvin Hill, the Comp racer, I was a Pro Football player in my previous life .
Calvin no disrespect taken. How come I don't know you, never met you, never talked to you but I have only heard good things about you and the services you provide.
The thread should have ended with David Holmbreg's 118 post !!!!

Maurizio

Old 01-01-2014, 08:54 PM
Suspended

We all know ****e runs down hill. I'm really looking for the answer on why the heads won't work.

You have a set bro, and making good power. Why don't they work?

Quote:
It'll be a while Aaron. He'll have to call someone for the answer.

Old 01-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceWilkie View Post
Then get to be criticized on HOW they defend themselves... Plus 99.99% of those criticizing have NO clue what started things in the first place(or choose to ignore). Its been my experience that when you see somebody get ugly over something and come across as extreme or a lunatic... something lit their fuse and that something was at least as ugly or worse.
Bruce, read my post #133. I hope that will clear up things for you if not PM me I will try to clear them up.

Thanks Maurizio.

Old 01-01-2014, 09:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Holmberg
Every single vendor, manufacturer and sales only shop has had issues, and will have issues! How you handle the issues is what separates the shops that get ripped on from those that don't.

Customer service is everything.

AMEN, David X 1,000.000.000.000.000.........

Hey John, where is your "amen" to David's Quote.

Maurizio
Because this explained it perfectly?

Quote:
The bashing of "The Camps" is total BS. Stating facts and not opinions is helpful to educate future buyers. Some vendors get a free pass when they may have an issue while others vendors are ripped for every hiccup. This behavior does nothing but divided the small community, it also makes manufactures and providers question why we do what we do, it's certainly not for the money.

Winner of Top Class at Pontiac Nationals, 2004 Cordova
Winner of Quick 16 At Ames 2004 Pontiac Tripower Nats

KRE's MR-1 - 1st 5 second Pontiac block ever!

"Every man has a right to his own opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts."

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." – Socrates
Old 01-01-2014, 09:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
The thread should have ended with David Holmbreg's 118 post !!!!
Nope, should have ended at #116!

Winner of Top Class at Pontiac Nationals, 2004 Cordova
Winner of Quick 16 At Ames 2004 Pontiac Tripower Nats

KRE's MR-1 - 1st 5 second Pontiac block ever!

"Every man has a right to his own opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts."

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." – Socrates