Old 05-23-2002, 09:18 PM
"79

Send a message via MSN to

got a 79 t/a with the 403 i am putting a 2.50 inch duel exhaust system on with flowmaster 40 series original flows i need to find a good sealing header made specificaly for this car that will fit real nice i would like any suggestions, i posted a message on the exhaust forum and have got no reply please help thx

Old 05-23-2002, 09:18 PM
"79

Send a message via MSN to

got a 79 t/a with the 403 i am putting a 2.50 inch duel exhaust system on with flowmaster 40 series original flows i need to find a good sealing header made specificaly for this car that will fit real nice i would like any suggestions, i posted a message on the exhaust forum and have got no reply please help thx

Old 05-24-2002, 07:30 PM

Good luck finding anything but Hooker.

Old 05-27-2002, 10:57 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

A good friend of mine put Dynomax headers on his 403 TA 3yrs ago. He had them jet coated and they went in without any modifications or "dimples". The only drawback is that he had to use a smaller oil filter.