Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2022, 08:39 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Compact Tractor

I've been wanting one for a while and did some shopping and looked at a few reviews on line.

My head is spinning so had to take a break from all that. Some of the Youtube videos were helpful but a large percentage of them are difficult to watch for very long. It appears that a LOT of folks want to be a star on there and I certainly hope most of them are doing well at their "day jobs".

Anyhow, I looked at Yanmar, Kioti, John Deere and Kubota. I really like the green stuff but it is really pricey.

Leaning toward a Kuboa but it's difficult to find a tractor to fit all the needs I have here. When I step up to enough machine to move logs and brush, gravel, dirt and work the gravel driveway you loose the ability for it to double as a riding mower.

Is there a "perfect" machine out there t o do it all, still fit in your garage and take a 60" belly mower to cut the yard with?.......

73 Ventura, SOLD 455, 3740lbs, 11.30's at 120mph, 1977 Pontiac Q-jet, HO intake, HEI, 10" converter, 3.42 gears, DOT's, 7.20's at 96mph and still WAY under the roll bar rule. Best ET to date 7.18 at 97MPH (1/8th mile),