Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 11-14-2001, 08:32 PM

I'm thinking this winter I'll install the Moroso pump.I'm interested in finding out whats worked best,or what not to do.With my engine plate,I'll have some "thinking" to do for a mount.I'd like to get this right the first time,Thanks,Dave.

Old 11-14-2001, 08:32 PM

I'm thinking this winter I'll install the Moroso pump.I'm interested in finding out whats worked best,or what not to do.With my engine plate,I'll have some "thinking" to do for a mount.I'd like to get this right the first time,Thanks,Dave.

Old 11-14-2001, 09:50 PM
On Vacation

I don't have a motor plate, but I do have a pump and it works killer. If you want, I can send you pics. E-mail me.

Old 11-14-2001, 10:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I saw the Geeto Tiger last weekend at a Grand Prix function at Jim Wangers place last weekend. The car has a vacumme pump all plumbed in. Looks great. I was told that Jim Butler Performance now has a kit for the pump. You might want to give them a call. They have a kit for the morroso pump and a modified smog pump for the application. Check it out.

Ron

------------------

Due to the current economic conditions...the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Meet you at the finish line.....don't be late!