Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 04-09-2024, 07:24 PM

Default Butler Performance goes above and beyond again

Twice they've bailed my ass out of a jam. Decided to have a guy build me a 462 out of a 400 block I got for my '65.

The first time, was when I placed an order at the end of January with BP for the rotating assembly, along with some other stuff, namely a Canton oil pan.

Since it's one of their more popular kits, the lead time was relatively short and they had EVERYTHING in stock I wanted except for the Canton pan. They said Canton was behind on orders and it'd be April, but of course that's just an estimate. My builder really wanted the Canton pan, so I wasn't to keen on a substitute. The MGR got on the phone when I called to verify the backorder, and he had me hang on for a second while he checked something....

Within a few minutes he was back and said they had one set aside with an engine kit already for a build they were scheduled to do, but since that build had a long lead time, they would ship my pan out immediately and order one back for that build.

Second time was yesterday, when I got "cold feet" about using the 1.65 Scorpion rocker arms I'd already bought. Changed my mind and decided to pony up for Crower Enduros. NOBODY had them instock when I started checking, and estimates were May-ish......

Went online after hours yesterday to order a set from Butler. I called them today to see if they could put their hands on a set.....they were out of them too.

But the same thing happened, and they did it again!!! Those guys shipped them out today to my builder.....WOOT!!!!

Old 04-09-2024, 09:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

They are super nice. I've been ordering for years from them. We were in Tennessee two years ago I told the wife we gotta stop in there even though I don't need anything just to check it out. Turns out I went shopping for a few t-shirts, couple hoodies, and stocked up on a bunch of stuff. Dropped about 500 bucks. They took 20% off for coming from PA. Dave came out and gave us a tour of everything! We were in there about an hour with him. My wife thought it was so cool! Six months later I ordered $3,000 worth of stuff. The wife got the credit card statement and was like WTF. I said I ordered it from butler. Oh they are nice. she said.... end of conversation. LOLOL

Old 04-10-2024, 04:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

They are Good people!

Have known them for years.

Only about 3.5 hrs from me.

USPS Money Orders or Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart money gram wire transfer -preferred payments.

If Payment doesn't show up in 3-4 days, I move on to the next person that wants it.

Serious Inquiries Only - Shipping Isn't Free.