Pontiac - Street No question too basic here!

Old 03-06-2019, 10:03 AM
Ultimate Warrior

ANOTHER Testament to the great members here!
Hats off to you and the great company we keep here.

(Other forums are full of trolls, and I don't frequent them for that reason, the circle track forums are downright repulsive!)

My Father told me at a young age to surround myself with people that are smarter than myself... if I want to get smarter.
I feel I am accomplishing that here!

Old 03-06-2019, 10:14 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I've got some teething issues to work out. Probably because of all the sitting. It runs rough. Probably some blocked carb passages. It actually died on my first test drive and I had to push it to a safe place and clean out the fuel filter before I could start it.

But all of that is details..

Sam

Sam Agnew

Where you come from is gone; where you thought you were going to, weren't never there; and where you are ain't no good unless you can get away from it.
Ministry - Jesus Built My Hotrod
Old 03-06-2019, 11:51 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Congratulations Sam!!! I'm sure you're thinking it's way past due getting it back on the road but you know it's done right. I'm sure I speak for many others here that this has been a good experience for all of us to participate with you from afar. Thanks for sharing all the details and pics along the way, little things like that E-Clip can drive you nuts...

Old 03-06-2019, 04:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Yep ... it's been an enjoyable read and fun knowing what was happening to a TA on the other side of the world. The Pontiac Brotherhood

Old 03-09-2019, 12:32 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Good news you're back on the road and even better news the "shake" is gone.....glad we could help out.......Cliff

73 Ventura, SOLD 455, 3740lbs, 11.30's at 120mph, 1977 Pontiac Q-jet, HO intake, HEI, 10" converter, 3.42 gears, DOT's, 7.20's at 96mph and still WAY under the roll bar rule. Best ET to date 7.18 at 97MPH (1/8th mile),