Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 04-18-2011, 01:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default The cvms boys from the Netherlands whent on a 1600+ road trip to suport The

Budlers boys from Switserland in Austria!!, at the Histo Cup race.suporting Pontiac
We whent to see Rogier Bollier, with his frinds and mecanic. And there stunning looking Jerry Titus transam!!. WINNING 2 out of two races, against cars like a 800 hp nascar engine powerd Dytona cobra, another Cobra, Plymouth GTX , Plymouth Cuda hemi, donavon powerd transam, 1000 hp(300,000 usd) lemans Porshe,Corvettes with LS7 engine ecetera ecetera.
He won both races pushing the Porshe into a gear box failer, the Dytona powerd nascar cobra blew up, as did the Cuda.. Rogier had a 19 sec lead!!! in the second race,,
we made some super in car video footage and from the outside as wel, it wil take a week ore so to make a video compilation.
the race was held at the Brand spanking new Red Bull cirquit in Austria. i belive a total of 250 race cars where presend in varius race classes. the kings class was ofcours the above 4 liter class. Pontiac rulled BIG TIME. Rogier started at 4th place but befour the first corner with the flying start he was sec place nearly took first bit the porshe closed the door on him... and get this 4th gear 1on 1 rear ratio 3.08!!!!!!!!!!! only using 3e and 4e gear to beat the crap out of his uponends!!!!

with his700 hp 496ci Budler engine. we lookt at the varius cars and there tegnic used and we are defenatly on the right track with our own car for this kind of races. this competiton hase 8 race days 2 races per race divided over varius european countries it was and is a blast.................. here are some teaser pictures .
ps( (1600 mile Road trip)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1883.JPG
Views:	259
Size:	148.2 KB
ID:	241613   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1885.JPG
Views:	117
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	241614   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1887.JPG
Views:	112
Size:	121.5 KB
ID:	241615   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1888.JPG
Views:	97
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	241616   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1891.JPG
Views:	81
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	241617  

Last edited by roadrage david; 04-18-2011 at 01:35 PM.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

some more, Rogier being intervieuwed bij varius diferend national tv stations!!!.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1892.JPG
Views:	128
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	241618   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1894.JPG
Views:	63
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	241619   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1904.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	241620   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1916.JPG
Views:	208
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	241621  

Old 04-18-2011, 01:58 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

The white TA sure looks real low and wide, very nice.

Old 04-18-2011, 02:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Congrats to Roger and gang! Pontiac Power RULES !!!

Winner of Top Class at Pontiac Nationals, 2004 Cordova
Winner of Quick 16 At Ames 2004 Pontiac Tripower Nats

KRE's MR-1 - 1st 5 second Pontiac block ever!

"Every man has a right to his own opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts."

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." – Socrates
Old 04-18-2011, 02:36 PM
Boost Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrage david View Post
Budlers boys from Switserland in Austria!!, at the Histo Cup race.suporting Pontiac
We whent to see Rogier Bollier, with his frinds and mecanic. And there stunning looking Jerry Titus transam!!. WINNING 2 out of two races, against cars like a 800 hp nascar engine powerd Dytona cobra, another Cobra, Plymouth GTX , Plymouth Cuda hemi, donavon powerd transam, 1000 hp(300,000 usd) lemans Porshe,Corvettes with LS7 engine ecetera ecetera.
He won both races pushing the Porshe into a gear box failer, the Dytona powerd nascar cobra blew up, as did the Cuda.. Rogier had a 19 sec lead!!! in the second race,,
we made some super in car video footage and from the outside as wel, it wil take a week ore so to make a video compilation.
the race was held at the Brand spanking new Red Bull cirquit in Austria. i belive a total of 250 race cars where presend in varius race classes. the kings class was ofcours the above 4 liter class. Pontiac rulled BIG TIME. Rogier started at 4th place but befour the first corner with the flying start he was sec place nearly took first bit the porshe closed the door on him... and get this 4th gear 1on 1 rear ratio 3.08!!!!!!!!!!! only using 3e and 4e gear to beat the crap out of his uponends!!!!

with his700 hp 496ci Budler engine. we lookt at the varius cars and there tegnic used and we are defenatly on the right track with our own car for this kind of races. this competiton hase 8 race days 2 races per race divided over varius european countries it was and is a blast.................. here are some teaser pictures .
ps( (1600 mile Road trip)
I have seen Federal Prisoners look "Cleaner Cut" vs those guys (;>)

Tom Vaught

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 04-18-2011, 04:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

short teaser clip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HD quality http://youtu.be/V6PcNJKajOE

Old 04-18-2011, 04:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Bollinger Trans Am Beats up on High Dollar Race Teams. Sweet news.

Pontiac Power kicks ass again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vaught View Post
I have seen Federal Prisoners look "Cleaner Cut" vs those guys (;>)

Tom Vaught
Races aren't won on the basis of the driver's or crew's appearance, but, I agree they're a bit of motley crew though

501 HP, 554 ft lbs TQ
12.14 ET @ 114 MPH , Supercase Muncie M22, 3:55
Suspension: HO Racing, BMR< Sykorat, and Bilsteins
Narrowed 12 bolt , 16x8 VintageWheel Works,
Comp T/As on street, MT Drag Radials @ Strip

http://www.sdperformance.com/custome...1.php?carID=42
Old 04-18-2011, 04:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
short teaser clip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HD quality http://youtu.be/V6PcNJKajOE
There is the blown engine you wrote about.

Damn, that T/A gets up to speed very, very quickly when it hooks up. Looks like quite a HANDFUL

501 HP, 554 ft lbs TQ
12.14 ET @ 114 MPH , Supercase Muncie M22, 3:55
Suspension: HO Racing, BMR< Sykorat, and Bilsteins
Narrowed 12 bolt , 16x8 VintageWheel Works,
Comp T/As on street, MT Drag Radials @ Strip

http://www.sdperformance.com/custome...1.php?carID=42
Old 04-18-2011, 04:48 PM
Ultimate Warrior

If i tell you there ocupation you woned belive it hahahahah. might be a BIG sirprize.. in the mean time enjoy the teaser............. the full clip is very cool indeed..

Old 04-18-2011, 07:13 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Great news, keep us posted!

Kris.

Old 04-18-2011, 08:38 PM
Boost Engineer

BAD BOY has got some power for sure. Great Job. Would like to see the full version Video at some point.

Tom Vaught

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 04-19-2011, 01:51 PM
Ultimate Warrior

PART ONE http://youtu.be/pv4qouMwhj8 volume up!!!!! part two with finish and coming back to the pits in a couple of days......

Old 04-19-2011, 02:16 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via MSN to Chris Petersen

Quote:
PART ONE http://youtu.be/pv4qouMwhj8 volume up!!!!! part two with finish and coming back to the pits in a couple of days......

Awesome!

463 SRP .035 Pistons, Eagle rods, N crank, Pump gas, Victor intake, Holley 850BT carb, 6H heads,TH400 w/T-Break, Continental custom 3500 converter, 3.73 gears. TV7101 TURBO!

Old 04-19-2011, 03:01 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

congrats to Roger and the crew

Old 04-19-2011, 04:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Never any doubt when a Butler engine "makes the scene". They ARE the best. Must say, though, David, the title of this thread "threw" me. But when I see a small collection of "our guys" in the pic, I understand. I'll bet you guys had a ball! I'm due to get internet at the house this week, so I'll be able to hear and watch the video stuff. Can't do it here...

Jim

Old 04-19-2011, 04:33 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Congrats.
Bad ass car, driver, and crew.
The hemi was smoken on start up just like they did after 500 miles off the showroom floor.

http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/b...hop/?start=100
Old 04-19-2011, 05:34 PM
Ultimate Warrior

JIm when it comes to racing ""the world"" overhere, we injun guys dont discriminate where our engines come from!!. you taught me that.
we the dutch guys mainly run your engines, and some of them have Dude,s engines. the swiss guys have the Budler engines.
Its a good thing as we also can be competitif against etchoder, witch wil benefit the scene
I have been in contact with Roger on and of for some time now. today his eczackt words where

Hy dave ,

it was awsome to have you and your friends with us in the Pits ! Your a very good Troup and we like Guys like you , just normal and straight !
I will thank you very much for the Oil and put at least two Stickers in the Box :-) Im very nervous to see the film ....like the minutes before the Start :-)

Dave if you build your Firebird and race it please do it with us ..... We would be proud to have you right next to us .

: Roger Bolliger
Now Thats a sportsman,.

I told him some time ago what our plans are and wat kind of engine your building for us. to compeat.
cant waight to be in the same pit box with him. Altho that wil take some more time due to the delay of the alu block dilivery..

last but not least ""they"" Roger and mecanic, are a two man team!!!!. His mecanic disirfs a great part of the Credit.
The guy is on and under the car all the time.

when the car came in afther the first win we spoted that the oil filler plug was compleatly broken of the valve cuver at the weld, and that there was oil in the engine bay, with in no time his mecanic repaird it for the sec race.
as he did replace the front spoiler,

did i mention that the intire frond end of the car ""Hood Fenders Nose'' are made out of carbon fibre, witch Roger and a frind made themselfs!!.
cant waight to see that car go again!!.
when one of the guys mentiond that he ''might'' get a LS7 engine for his Pontiac he made a trow up gesture hahahahhaha, he caries the pontiac flag with pride as do we.

Last edited by roadrage david; 04-19-2011 at 05:49 PM.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:02 PM
Boost Engineer

Some nice driving for sure. The guy in front could only block him for so long and then the race was in Roger's hands.

Took a few bumps getting there though so I could understand the parts having some fatigue issues.

The new aluminum block for your car should make the handling even better.

Nice to see a traditional Pontiac make that many turns without oil pressure/ bearing issues. He has some power for sure, especially for a GT-1 type car.

Tom Vaught

Old 04-20-2011, 01:46 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vaught View Post
Some nice driving for sure. The guy in front could only block him for so long and then the race was in Roger's hands.

Took a few bumps getting there though so I could understand the parts having some fatigue issues.

The new aluminum block for your car should make the handling even better.

Nice to see a traditional Pontiac make that many turns without oil pressure/ bearing issues. He has some power for sure, especially for a GT-1 type car.

Tom Vaught
Yes we tought that this roughf and to hard bump over the curbstone made that screwd on oil filler plug brake of at the weld.
That car has also a very hard and stif suspention. 1000 lbs coil over springs up front and i belive 600 in the rear. he also hase the All pontiac/ budler aluminum block a 496ci 700 hp engine!!! some of his competetitors have 100 upto 300 more hp with 13.5 comp, but this weekend Pump gas durabilety and Torque where KING!!!!!!

Old 04-20-2011, 02:11 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Thumbs up

Congrats Roger & crew - very cool vids RoadRage .