Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 09-13-2012, 12:40 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturrbo406 View Post
... your right, it is awfully quiet in here now Bruce, but i think the King, and his lil' Jack opened a Can O'WoRmS !!! ... In fact, i've changed my mind, i got $400 bucks that says Lil'Jack cant handle the little white car !!! ... C'mon Jack, put your money where your mouth is ??? ... ... Bristol,TN !!! Nice middle ground, what do you guys think ?? ...

LOL, I have never seen you guys call out a car that was not WAY WAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY heavier than your guys car in efforts to make a point. And you act like it should be even or fair, i dont get it , get real.
You want to make a point, do more with less.

ph. 248-259-6696
Old 09-13-2012, 12:52 AM
Ultimate Warrior

[QUOTE=LiL Jack;4728065]Don't you mean he melted that chit down again at 1k' and lifted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
You mean on hold while he waited for pistons, and fixed the heads from all those little pit holes around the spark plug in the chamber. Yes, I saw the head.

... hey R 70 Judge, i have a serious question, and please do not think i'm attacking you here, because i'm not, seriously, i just think sometimes things like this get over looked, not sure why, but how come you haven't made a complaint about Jack making a statement like this about someone's engine going boom ?? or breaking, or melting, whatever he wants to call it ... just like i got from you, when i did the same about his engine ??? ...

... and this is not the first time he's done this either ??? ... i'm seriously not attacking you, i'm just asking why, that's all ...

Last edited by twinturrbo406; 09-13-2012 at 01:11 AM.
Old 09-13-2012, 01:00 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by john marcella View Post
LOL, I have never seen you guys call out a car that was not WAY WAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY heavier than your guys car in efforts to make a point. And you act like it should be even or fair, i dont get it , get real.
You want to make a point, do more with less.
... umm, none of what you just posted makes any sense John ... this is as even of a race that Jack could hope for, N20 car, wheelie bars, stock block, lbs/c.i match, as cast heads, and your favorite (as cast CVI-2 TunnelRam) manifold, so what more do you want now ?? ... a head start ??? ... heck, he should have the advantage all day long, with those super-duper heads and intake he's got, right ?? ...

... i mean, the lbs/c.i. rule was working great for you guys when trying to beat us up for the Norwalk gig, even though nobody really has a good fit CV-1 car for it, yet ??? ... why the change of heart now ??? ...

... and besides, who started this stupid thread in the first place, who started talkin' smack about another CV-1 car, we didn't call out anybody here, Jack & Kinsler did, so WTF are you talkin' about man, seriously ??? ...

... and another point, CV-1 guys dont go around starting BS threads calling people out anyways ... unless it would be a direct result of someone doing the samething to them in the first place ...

... the only point that will be made from this race, is Jack & Kinsler bit-off more than they can chew, period ... and i'm willing to bet $400 bucks on it !!! ...

... hey, you guys are right, this "all-in-fun" stuff is great !!! ... ... and how in the heck is (stock-block, 463c.i., as cast heads & manifold) not more with less ??? ... Really John ??? ...

... your turn ...

Last edited by twinturrbo406; 09-13-2012 at 01:05 AM.
Old 09-13-2012, 01:17 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
Don't you mean he melted that chit down again at 1k' and lifted.
Quote:
... hey R 70 Judge, i have a serious question, and please do not think i'm attacking you here, because i'm not, seriously, i just think sometimes things like this get over looked, not sure why, but how come you haven't made a complaint about Jack making a statement like this about someone's engine going boom ?? ... just like i got when i did the same about his engine ??? ...

... and this is not the first time he's done this either ??? ... i'm seriously not attacking you, i'm just asking why, that's all ...
He's understandably still upset because of the comments made about his unfortunate mishap. Is it nice to do? No, probably not... but I assume he's decided to level (lower) the playing field as far as insults and jabs go.

Plus I don't know LilJack, and you and I talk via PM on occassion so my expectations of you are different.

Spotts Built 484" IA2, Highports, EFI Northwind
Terminator X sequential EFI fabrication and suspension by
https://www.funkhouserracecars.com/
Old 09-13-2012, 01:25 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by R 70 Judge View Post
He's understandably still upset because of the comments made about his unfortunate mishap. Is it nice to do? No, probably not... but I assume he's decided to level (lower) the playing field as far as insults and jabs go.

Plus I don't know LilJack, and you and I talk via PM on occassion so my expectations of you are different.
... thats cool, i just really wanted to hear what your opinion was, thats all, not jabbin' at ya' or nothing, i was really wanting to know what you thought ...

... but Jack was making those type of ugly comments about CV-1's , long before i started to return the favor ...

... but thank you for being honest with me ... i will seriously try to refrain from "returning" that favor any further, i think i've made my point on that toward Jack, but thanks again ...

... hey, do you care to get in the wager ?? ... big pool would be nice for these guys ??? ...

Old 09-13-2012, 01:34 AM
Ultimate Warrior

If I was a betting man, i'd bet this race never happens. It'd cool to see & wish all involved good luck but just dont think it'll happen.

Old 09-13-2012, 02:08 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
... thats cool, i just really wanted to hear what your opinion was, thats all, not jabbin' at ya' or nothing, i was really wanting to know what you thought ...

... but Jack was making those type of ugly comments about CV-1's , long before i started to return the favor ...

... but thank you for being honest with me ... i will seriously try to refrain from "returning" that favor any further, i think i've made my point on that toward Jack, but thanks again ...

... hey, do you care to get in the wager ?? ... big pool would be nice for these guys ??? ...
No interest in the bet. I don't care either way who wins. I'm only concerned with finishing up my own junk

Spotts Built 484" IA2, Highports, EFI Northwind
Terminator X sequential EFI fabrication and suspension by
https://www.funkhouserracecars.com/
Old 09-13-2012, 02:40 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Kinsler View Post
I WILL TAKE LITTLE JACK FOR 100.00 IF THE CARS WEIGHED THE SAME OR WITHIN 100 LBS!!
EHTTFMF!!!!
Just my 2 cents but if I recall correctly in most of these trash talk threads that a race might actually occur from lbs per cubic inch is ALWAYS ALWAYS brought up. If lil jack is at 6.5 and John is pretty dang close to it also I would throw in $100 towards the winner and an extra $50 for best reaction time in that match race......I like both you guys and I'd like to see it happen.But lil Jack you know I WILL PULL for the STOCK BLOCK,AS CAST HEADED,AS CAST INTAKE CV WHAT CAR!And oh yeah I'm thinking Holmes would have ya covered by .03 at the tree......just sayin that guys a freakin hammer at the starting line.

“It’s the process it takes to get to goals that sets us apart, the execution on every single play, one play,one life”
Notre Dame Head Coach Marcus Freeman

69 GTO NHRA Super Street Car
2860lbs 10.890@157.08 MPH in Iowa in June’23 ,157.56 MPH in Gainesville in March ‘23
Old 09-13-2012, 04:02 AM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/st 54 View Post
If lil jack is at 6.5 and John is pretty dang close to it also I would throw in $100 towards the winner and an extra $50 for best reaction time in that match race......I like both you guys and I'd like to see it happen.But lil Jack you know I WILL PULL for the STOCK BLOCK,AS CAST HEADED,AS CAST INTAKE CV WHAT CAR!And oh yeah I'm thinking Holmes would have ya covered by .03 at the tree......just sayin that guys a freakin hammer at the starting line.
Chuck gave me a call tonight. He told me it's time for the CV-1 guys to go ahead and open up o can of whip ass Click image for larger version

Name:	whoopass2.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	113.7 KB
ID:	297276 on you. Tell you what I'll do..... I'll pay $100 to both you and John to help pay the travel costs. All you and John have to do is show up. I'll also pay $150 towards the winner. This is about a close of a match as you'll ever going to get. Time to put up or shut up....
So little Jack....You got yourself into this mess.....Lets see how you end it?!?

Old 09-13-2012, 06:17 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milepost View Post
Chuck gave me a call tonight. He told me it's time for the CV-1 guys to go ahead and open up o can of whip ass Attachment 297276 on you. Tell you what I'll do..... I'll pay $100 to both you and John to help pay the travel costs. All you and John have to do is show up. I'll also pay $150 towards the winner. This is about a close of a match as you'll ever going to get. Time to put up or shut up....
So little Jack....You got yourself into this mess.....Lets see how you end it?!?
Mike I assume your talkin to lil jack cause it kinda seemed you were talking to me.I agree the way I see it the next Pontiac race is on oct 6 in witchita k's and thats 11tanks of gas round trip for lil jack.i was figuring from Cecil County dragway to Witchita International Raceway.I figure if the pot gets high enough maybe jack would show up. I'm figuring about
$1400......that is if his powerstroke doesn't have a egr cooler failure or somethingI don't know about you guys but I would really like to see this race happen! For once there's an actual pound per cubic inch similarity in a smack talk thread. It should be a good race.I personally would just love to see both lil jack and lil jacks dads cars in person. Something tells me pics do those cars zero justice. I've seen Johns car more than a few times and it's one sweet ride!

“It’s the process it takes to get to goals that sets us apart, the execution on every single play, one play,one life”
Notre Dame Head Coach Marcus Freeman

69 GTO NHRA Super Street Car
2860lbs 10.890@157.08 MPH in Iowa in June’23 ,157.56 MPH in Gainesville in March ‘23

Last edited by S/st 54; 09-13-2012 at 06:23 AM.
Old 09-13-2012, 07:59 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
... your right, it is awfully quiet in here now Bruce, but i think the King, and his lil' Jack opened a Can O'WoRmS !!! ... In fact, i've changed my mind, i got $400 bucks that says Lil'Jack cant handle the little white car !!! ... C'mon Jack, put your money where your mouth is ??? ... ... Bristol,TN !!! Nice middle ground, what do you guys think ?? ...

LOL.. i think it will be closer than you think!!!!

but since your happy I wont spoil your moment.

First ultra street/ultimate street NOS car to get into the 4's!
1.079 4.559 153.23.
3100 lbs
7.77 @ 169 1/4 Mile (2015) with EHTTFMF!!
T2TTFMF!

Special Thanks to:
Ron at Rhodes Custom Auto
Butler Peformance
Jim Hostler's Transmissions (HOSGTO) on here
Induction Solutions
BES Racing Engines.
Cheeseburger
VP Racing Fuels
Calvert Racing
Old 09-13-2012, 08:02 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65nss4spdGTO View Post
Liljack wanted an update, so I posted the results from the BOP event. A week earlier, the little Tempest ran a 8.14 at Union Grove, different track, different day. The track conditions at the BOP event were good, but not the EAST COAST AIR. Air Temps in the 80's, at least 2500' DA. To run 8.14 @144 mph shows how much he was out of it, I doubt he was on the brakes killing 25 mph.

How many cars here have run 8.14 @2850lbs here with a stock block, 4.180" bore just working the bugs out?

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420
tell him to come out to the east coast air and race! we can make it happen.. who cares who wins it will be fun!!

i could run 8.15 at 2850 n/a in the east coast air!!!

First ultra street/ultimate street NOS car to get into the 4's!
1.079 4.559 153.23.
3100 lbs
7.77 @ 169 1/4 Mile (2015) with EHTTFMF!!
T2TTFMF!

Special Thanks to:
Ron at Rhodes Custom Auto
Butler Peformance
Jim Hostler's Transmissions (HOSGTO) on here
Induction Solutions
BES Racing Engines.
Cheeseburger
VP Racing Fuels
Calvert Racing
Old 09-13-2012, 08:25 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Kinsler View Post
tell him to come out to the east coast air and race! we can make it happen.. who cares who wins it will be fun!!

i could run 8.15 at 2850 n/a in the east coast air!!!
Jeff,

Now you are talking like a CVwhat guy, coulda, shoulda, woulda... Liljack posts more shiit here than anyone, first he says the Tempest is 1000lbs lighter, than he says at least 800 lbs lighter, so whats wrong with both cars running the same cubic inch to weight, that seems fair? Everyone is impressed with the red 65 running low 8's, but the red headed step child goes out with a stock block and runs 8.14 @ 144 and everyone looks away. As a matter of fact Holmes has run three 8.14's in the past two weeks with an 1/8 mile et that will give Lil Jack a great view of his rear bumper before jack gets the car out of first gear!

I'm still waiting for jack to put his $500 bucks up for his car being 800 lbs heavier, I'll even drop it to 750lbs. I'll put that money in the pot for the winner to take all! Since Jack is so confident with his lead sled, he can win his money back. (If he wins the race).

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420

Old 09-13-2012, 08:51 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Bring that gutted out race car out to Cecil the first week in October and we will race! That way he can race in the east coast air!

I don't see how Picketts and Hooters cars can be 29XX#S and a chassis car with no interior weigh only 100#s less.

I don't care what he weighs. Just go over the scales after we race.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 09-13-2012, 08:53 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milepost View Post
Chuck gave me a call tonight. He told me it's time for the CV-1 guys to go ahead and open up o can of whip ass Attachment 297276 on you. Tell you what I'll do..... I'll pay $100 to both you and John to help pay the travel costs. All you and John have to do is show up. I'll also pay $150 towards the winner. This is about a close of a match as you'll ever going to get. Time to put up or shut up....
CVWhat? Have any cver made over 1K HP yet on motor?

And please don't bring up Goatracers happy holbrook motor. That place is happier then Rosanne Barr and a free cheesecake tasting!

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 09-13-2012, 08:55 AM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/st 54 View Post
Mike I assume your talkin to lil jack cause it kinda seemed you were talking to me.I agree the way I see it the next Pontiac race is on oct 6 in witchita k's and thats 11tanks of gas round trip for lil jack.i was figuring from Cecil County dragway to Witchita International Raceway.I figure if the pot gets high enough maybe jack would show up. I'm figuring about
$1400......that is if his powerstroke doesn't have a egr cooler failure or somethingI don't know about you guys but I would really like to see this race happen! For once there's an actual pound per cubic inch similarity in a smack talk thread. It should be a good race.I personally would just love to see both lil jack and lil jacks dads cars in person. Something tells me pics do those cars zero justice. I've seen Johns car more than a few times and it's one sweet ride!
Sorry about the confusion, Jason. I was definitely talking to lil Jack. I too want this race to happen and you are right ..$100 won't hardly cover the beer fund sooooo.... I'll keep it simple and pay $200 to Jack and John each if they both show up and $200 for the winners pot!!

Old 09-13-2012, 09:05 AM
Ultimate Warrior

[QUOTE=twinturrbo406;4729972][QUOTE=bad69bird;4682252]That biotch is putting down some nice numbers...haters gonna hate!]

1.274- 60'
3.462-330'
5.261-136.72- 1/8 mile MPH
6.820- 1000'
8.151 @ 169.17- 1/4 mile

Quote:
"Car weighs 3460lbs."

.... now hold on gald-dern minute, my trusty calculator tells me the white CV-1/Tempest only gotta' weigh 2994 LBS !!!! Bioatch !!!! ... " and we're off !!! "

I doubt the Tempest would have gone that fast at Norwalk with 4100' DA.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 09-13-2012, 09:06 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda72 View Post
X2....This is jacked up. Lifted at XXX feet and ran 8.XX. Don't have actual weights, DA, mph. I don't have a dog in the fight but really?? Reminds me of the high school days in late 80's of marking off 1/4 mile and timing with a watch and using MPH that is totally screwed from the rear gear ratio changes.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

Old 09-13-2012, 09:12 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Roberts View Post
If Holmes is running a 463, 3010lbs puts them both at 6.50 lbs/ci.... Both are nitrous cars correct? If that's the case, what is there to debate? Put up or shut up is the way i see it.... seems like Pontiac guys are scared to grudge race... after pages of debate on rules, no one ever races....

I got $100 say they never race..
You're a newbie. LOL.
I've match raced more Cars then anyone. If I ever get the wife where she is back to normal & can travel again. I'll be Pontiacin' & match racing again.

6.50 lbs per cu.in. Sounds good to me.

Heads up trailer cage match.
Badges, Lil' Jack don't need no stinkin badges.

Old 09-13-2012, 09:13 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Thumbs up

Quote:
... i thought it was pretty simple really, but we aint scared ...
... hell, i'd make the drive up myself to watch that race ... I got $100 bucks thats says we win it ...
I'll match your $100.00