Pontiac - Race The next Level

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 08:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

You Gach-o-phobes (or is it gach-o-philes?) sure love to kick a guy when he's down.

Jim

****'63 Tempest, 475" IAII, Wenzler Super Chief heads, converted to blown alcohol, Birdcatcher, Littlefield 10-71 high helix. Best pass to date: 7.67 @ 181.59 (1/4 mi.), 4.95 @ 143.67 (1/8 mi.), 1.18 (60 ft)

7.75 @ 178 pass:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iez3...ature=youtu.be

First seven second pass(7.98): https://wwwoutube.com/watch?v=DK17...ature=youtu.be

Thanks to Paul Carter @ Koerner Racing Engines

Old 11-08-2010, 09:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by twooldgoats View Post
You Gach-o-phobes (or is it gach-o-philes?) sure love to kick a guy when he's down.

Jim
When was he ever up?

Some people just have it coming.

Old 11-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

[QUOTE=Gach;4146658]If spending money you don't have is a real racer then count me out. Racing is a hobby that you do when you can afford it. Some can afford it more then others so there for can race more offen.

A plumber with no money?

Its not like you are going Pro Stock racing or something, its just a couple hundred bucks to get the car chassis certified and some seat belts.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 11-08-2010, 09:37 PM
Ultimate Warrior

well im a REAL racer running on 100 % pure methane.i ran a 30 ft run last night with an Et of 8.3 sec. expelling methane all the way down the track to the bathroom

Old 11-08-2010, 10:17 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Ole Goob....making passes at a track where he is the only driver....can't call him a racer since he does not race...in the middle of the night.

Sad................

Hmmmm.....sold one race car and purchased a different race car....sound logic to me.

I wrote a check for my new ride.....how about you Goober. Are you related to BSAuto???

Due to the current economic conditions...the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Meet you at the finish line.....don't be late!

Last edited by Ron; 11-08-2010 at 10:37 PM.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by hp 400 dave View Post
When Gach posted a copy of his time slip, look at the date, Nov. 6th. Funny thing is Atco Pontiac day is first week in Nov. always. He said he went back and ran the 9.4? two weeks later at a track rental. My math says it should have said around the 20th. I would guess he doctored the 9.8? slip.
WRONG! ATCO was on Nov, 1 in 2008...if you going to make s.hit
get it right!

Old 11-08-2010, 11:02 PM

Wrong again Gach.

Old 11-08-2010, 11:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Actually in 2008, the event was on Nov. 1st:

http://highperformancepontiac.automo...als/index.html

His track rental proclamation has already been debunked. He busted his ass to make the Pontiac event, and after making one pass was told to park it until he was licensed and certified...but he towed 5 hours round trip back to Atco less than 2 weeks later for a private track rental? You would think something like a private track rental at Atco so close to Pontiac day that racers like Rex or Langer would at least know about it (if not attending it) but they've never said a thing about it in the affirmative or the negative. Plus...who tows 5 hours round trip when they're pissing and moaning about the cash they outlayed just to make the Pontiac event at the same track less than 2 weeks prior, let alone to a track that instructed them not to come back until they had their "credentials" in order? It simply doesn't add up.

Old 11-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by twooldgoats View Post

Jim
What you have to under stand is...there's a long history with this Small group of guys...it goes way back. I call it the posses. There's just plan hate. If it's not me it will soon be someone else.. Don't you find it funny that's it's the same group of guys every single time. I think you get the picture.

When you own a site...your going to make some people unhappy in some of the choices you make. Their game is say it long enough, people will believe it and those you've had disagreements with will join in...that's what it's all about. It's the age of the Internet where you can say anything in a group and make it sound turn.

Problem is, most see right though them, because it's been going on for a long time... it's pretty obvious don't you think. Here's what counts as far as I'm concern
having the respect from those in the Pontiac community that's most respected.

Who gives two s.hits what this small group thinks...their laugh at and talk about
behind that backs, and those who join are taken for what the are follows, like a bunch of high school kids trying to fit in.

Let's face it...think about this...you could never have enough proof for them..they'll find some reason to create doubt...trust me. Wait and see....You mark my words.

Old 11-08-2010, 11:22 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Wrong again Gach.
How much money you want to bet...your worng...!!! and you making s.hit UP!
It was Nov, 1 2008.

Old 11-08-2010, 11:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Baker View Post
Actually in 2008, the event was on Nov. 1st:

http://highperformancepontiac.automo...als/index.html

His track rental proclamation has already been debunked. He busted his ass to make the Pontiac event, and after making one pass was told to park it until he was licensed and certified...but he towed 5 hours round trip back to Atco less than 2 weeks later for a private track rental? You would think something like a private track rental at Atco so close to Pontiac day that racers like Rex or Langer would at least know about it (if not attending it) but they've never said a thing about it in the affirmative or the negative. Plus...who tows 5 hours round trip when they're pissing and moaning about the cash they outlayed just to make the Pontiac event at the same track less than 2 weeks prior, let alone to a track that instructed them not to come back until they had their "credentials" in order? It simply doesn't add up.
LISTEN! your full of CHIT BIG BIG TIME!! You make the HATE to obvious.I went back for testing just like everyone else does...work on 330's and 1/8 runs. you don't need a license or your car certify as long as you don't run quicker then 10.00. which I easily did..then let it eat on the last run. Even then no one said a word...I problably could have made more full runs.

Nov, 1 2008 was the first time out for the new combination....why wouldn't anyone want to go back...if the had a chance on a rental deal. It was 2008 no cash flow problem back then.

I'm not going to debate you...your a JERK! it's plain to see.

Old 11-08-2010, 11:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Wrong again Gach.
Just an example of making Chit-up then standing by the lie's.

Old 11-08-2010, 11:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Hey dildo, if you want to settle this, once and for all, give us a name of someone, ANYONE, that can verify your pass at the said track rental. Another racer or a track empoyee, just a person that can say you were there. I don't believe that you can, and you are a habitual liar, so prove me wrong!

64 GTO, tube chassis w/606" IA tall deck, PG & a pro geared Fab 9". 2750 lbs.
8.2550@164.17-1/4, 5.2901@131.97-1/8, 1.1981-60-ft. 8/10/08

Old 11-08-2010, 11:51 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Lou...nobody hates you...I certainly don't hate you...I can even be amicable around you, or did you forget the two times we have met (at MG back in 2000 or was it 2001?...and at VMP in 2006). I'm sure in some way you can be a nice guy to hang around, have a beer with perhaps...but you got nasty when you were outed as a poseur (did I spell that correctly? LOL). You then spread lies about others that are well respected in the hobby, and got thrown off of this board because of it. Did you stop there? No, you created your own board to continue the lies. Then you partnered up with the narcissistic megalomaniacal freak show from Cali...Cousin Brucie...we tried to warn you, even though you didn't deserve it, but you didn't listen, and you got burned. Your reputation of lies and falsehoods precedes you...it's not us, "the same group of guys"...it's you. I must admit though, what I think started out with this thread as some good natured ribbing has turned a bit nasty, so I'll back off for now.

Old 11-09-2010, 12:06 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Baker let me tell you some thing...that happen over 6 years ago...yes I made a poor call in judgment defending Bruce...I was a man and admitted it and publicly apologize for that bad judgment. You my friend have never let it go. By the way I didn't have to apologize I did it from the bottom of my heart because I felt I was worng.

Tell me you have never lie in your life time...or made things up. or twisted the truth just a little bit to win and argument.

This is more then a little ribbing..because you use the past to make your case.

Old 11-09-2010, 12:36 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PONTIAC DUDE View Post
Simple question.............. So before the "Internet".

What have YOU personally done as far as racing................... in ANY form including Pontiac.

You 'Talk the Talk', but have never seen or HEARD the 'Walk the Walk'.
Dude your suppose to be a professional business man. "Ken's Speed & Machine". I wonder what your customers think of you on here attacking me every chance you get. You talk about suing me...trying to convince people that you've become the victim in all this. What you don't realize is I don't have to say anything about your
business you are doing a good job of hurting yourself by being unprofessional.

In case you haven't been watching the news unemployment is the highest it been
in years...there's no jobs out there. People just aren't buying or having any work
done. I have a service business when the economy is bad my business gets hurt the
most...no building or remodeling going on.

I also had a wedding to pay for...my baby just got married. She comes before my
car or any drag racing.

It's you who make statements like this that makes people wonder..question:

I've been porting heads for 30 years...but your runing SD Perfromance 340 cfm E-heads and even have a statement on SD Performance web sit..things that make you go Hum ? So why aren't you runing your own ported heads..whouldn't you want to be promoting your own ported heads.

Another statement:

Thinking about runing this index class: 3300 lbs if I get my weight to 190 lbs. Hum ?
3300-190= 3110 lbs..Hum ? so what did you car weigh when you ran 9.79 Hum ?
no weight slip no one their to back up what the car weigh.

See Dude...how easy it is to create doubt...you don't like it when someone plays that game on you...and you can't prove it. But it does make people think right...Hum ? I wonder what it really weighs. Isn't that what you like to do to me.

Old 11-09-2010, 12:52 AM
Ultimate Warrior

[quote=LiL Jack;4147505]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gach View Post
If spending money you don't have is a real racer then count me out. Racing is a hobby that you do when you can afford it. Some can afford it more then others so there for can race more offen.

A plumber with no money?

Its not like you area going Pro Stock racing or something, its just a couple hundred bucks to get the car chassis certified and some seat belts.
Jack...I know the area you live in...my sister in-law lives there too...it's a high dollar area. They just had the kitchen remodel and paid $75,000.00. Her husband works
for the goverment...So all your work is from Goverment welfare area which is high dollar area. It's your father Plumbing business that he's been in for years. You where born with a silver spoon in your mouth..probably never had to run a business on your own. Lucky Lil Jack hon. So yeah your probably chiting $100 bills.

My business is trying to support two households.. me and my son, in a state with 13% employment..then having come up with the money for my daughters wedding.

Old 11-09-2010, 02:05 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
My business is trying to support two households.. me and my son, in a state with 13% employment..then having come up with the money for my daughters wedding.
Money, money money! Goober, why are you trying to change the subject? This is not about whether you can afford to race, it's about what you have claimed to have done. Most of us (me included) have had financial difficulties at some time, but we don't claim to be running numbers that aren't there. So Gomer, back up your claims, or fess up to the lies.

64 GTO, tube chassis w/606" IA tall deck, PG & a pro geared Fab 9". 2750 lbs.
8.2550@164.17-1/4, 5.2901@131.97-1/8, 1.1981-60-ft. 8/10/08

Last edited by WDCreech; 11-09-2010 at 03:03 AM.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:49 AM
Senior Chief

Quote:

Jack...I know the area you live in...my sister in-law lives there too...it's a high dollar area. They just had the kitchen remodel and paid $75,000.00. Her husband works
for the goverment...So all your work is from Goverment welfare area which is high dollar area. It's your father Plumbing business that he's been in for years. You where born with a silver spoon in your mouth..probably never had to run a business on your own. Lucky Lil Jack hon. So yeah your probably chiting $100 bills.

Thats just not right so Jack has money so what. Dont be mad or hate him because he works and went to school to get a degree in pluming. Dont forget one thing Gobber we need rich people in the world, that what makes it go around. When did you every see a poor person hire anybody. So what if he had a silver spoon in his mouth as long as he respects it WHO CARES. I support one household and unemployment is at a all time high nation wide. Dont hate the rich, because we like to spend money. And you where just complaining at Brain Baker for just doing the same thing and you did it to Jack.

Thanks Mike M.

Old 11-09-2010, 10:01 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Wink

[QUOTE=Gach;4147639]What you have to under stand is...there's a long history with this Small group of guys...it goes way back. I call it the posses. There's just plan hate. If it's not me it will soon be someone else.. Don't you find it funny that's it's the same group of guys every single time. I think you get the picture.

Funny that no one else has created such a stir other then a dude in Calif. No hate just people see thru the attempted info you post as a non racer over the last 15 years

When you own a site...your going to make some people unhappy in some of the choices you make. Their game is say it long enough, people will believe it and those you've had disagreements with will join in...that's what it's all about. It's the age of the Internet where you can say anything in a group and make it sound turn.
Yes, keep repeating your ET gain and hope people will believe it after awhile. But if anyone dis-agrees with you they are banned. More banned people on PZ then any other Pontiac forum board, what does that tell people

Problem is, most see right though them, because it's been going on for a long time... it's pretty obvious don't you think. Here's what counts as far as I'm concern
having the respect from those in the Pontiac community that's most respected.
Actually I get more mail, phone calls and PM's on why you continue to act the way you do and insist on continuing the perpetration of deceit.

Who gives two s.hits what this small group thinks...their laugh at and talk about
behind that backs, and those who join are taken for what the are follows, like a bunch of high school kids trying to fit in.

Funny that's what you and a few that continue to follow in your Jim Jones way of involvement. Have many "Koolaid " parties? Funny that after awhile the people you get involved with see thru the facade and and move on. Thus the continuing posts on statements of non facts.

Let's face it...think about this...you could never have enough proof for them..they'll find some reason to create doubt...trust me.
Proof, yes that would be nice when one makes a statement as to a performance related to racing.

Wait and see....You mark my words.[
You have already stated that you ave changed the top end of your combo and cam.

/QUOTE]

Interesting.

Closed Thread