Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 10-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Division 7 Finals Anyone?

October 5-8 at Speedworld in Phx Az. Anyone here besides me going?

Old 10-01-2005, 08:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I'm not racing this year. Hubbe Ollofson who races with Pontiac Drag Days is going and representing California Dragway. Yellow Firebird convertible. Front half is generation 4 Firebird and the back half is generation 1 Firebird. Look him up. He is a great guy.

BTW Bruce. Good luck have fun and enjoy yourself.

Due to the current economic conditions...the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Meet you at the finish line.....don't be late!
Old 10-01-2005, 11:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Ron-I think Ive seen that car at the Pontiac Heaven races. I remember doing a double take on that car when I first seen it.

Old 10-02-2005, 12:04 AM
Ultimate Warrior

He has attended for the past two or three years.

You have been there before and when the day was over you were the winner. Do it again and have fun doing it.

Due to the current economic conditions...the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Meet you at the finish line.....don't be late!
Old 10-02-2005, 01:09 AM
Ultimate Warrior

A few of my friends will be representing Rocky Mountian Raceways but I couldn't tell you how many. Our track people seem to be pissing the racers off so a lot of them wont support the track anymore. Kinda sad.

Sandy, UT
---------------------------------------------------
Old 10-02-2005, 02:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Thumbs up

Thanks Ron. Ill give it my best.

Old 10-02-2005, 04:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Ferris
A few of my friends will be representing Rocky Mountian Raceways but I couldn't tell you how many. Our track people seem to be pissing the racers off so a lot of them wont support the track anymore. Kinda sad.
Jack thats really sad, I had hoped it would get better. The year I moved south was the year RMR cancelled the NHRA Divional race because they thought they would make more money with a Monster Truck show. BIGFOOT stomps NHRA! Multi million race facility going to waste. RMR could be a diamond in the NHRA circuit, I know damn well they could get a national event with decent management attitudes. Now that I think about it maybe they are already too much like NHRA LOL
Kinda makes the old raggedy track and management we used to complain about look not so bad. It was fun back then, I really never had that kind of fun once the new track opened.
SIR here in Tucson is more like the old SaltLake track as far as management but is a great facility. Home town atmosphere.
The SpeedWorld track is cool, very much a small track feeling, I really like it, especially the fact they have weds nite and friday night racing like the old SLC track. too bad they cant fix their plumbing.

Old 10-02-2005, 11:31 PM

I'll be there Wensday night with two of my cars. Are they running eliminations on Sat or do they start on Sunday? And whatever happened to Tibor, I havent heard from him in a long time?

Old 10-03-2005, 12:03 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Darryl- My mistake it runs till the 9th. No doubt Tibor will be there. Elims are on sat and sun.