Old 03-19-2001, 12:14 AM

Help!
I am looking for a part for the A/C system in my 1970 LeMans Sport Contvertable. It is the bracket that holds the vacuum operated water shut off valve. The GM # for the valve is 9774799; I have a NOS part (brass body) and I need the bracket # 3022034 and nut # 9781750, which mount the valve and and in turn, is attached to the evaporator case near the POA valve. Most of the available valves do not have threads for the lock nut, and none that I have seen have the brass body.

Please advise by return email or postings to this page. Thanks.

Old 03-19-2001, 12:14 AM

Help!
I am looking for a part for the A/C system in my 1970 LeMans Sport Contvertable. It is the bracket that holds the vacuum operated water shut off valve. The GM # for the valve is 9774799; I have a NOS part (brass body) and I need the bracket # 3022034 and nut # 9781750, which mount the valve and and in turn, is attached to the evaporator case near the POA valve. Most of the available valves do not have threads for the lock nut, and none that I have seen have the brass body.

Please advise by return email or postings to this page. Thanks.

Old 03-25-2001, 10:37 PM

Bob,
I would assume since you have not received a response to this post, our members do not have any extra of this fairly rare part. You may want to try:
Desert Valley Auto Parts. Their number is: 1-800-905-8024
If anyone has it, they do.
Kurt

------------------
"folks nowdays just don't do nothin', simply for the love of it..."
Don Henley