Pontiac - Race The next Level

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2022, 02:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Bathtub intake Carb Jetting INFO

I know this type of stuff is often "TOP SECRET" to guys that have spent years working out a great fuel system. But I am having some difficulty getting the AFB carbs on my new Bathtub intake dialed -in. My set-up is 750 AFB's, no carb spacers on the new Bathtub Intake. Fairly big flat tappet solid cam 251-259 @ .050. .550 lift. Edelbrock D port heads, CNC. 468 Cu In.
Would love it if willing to share primary and secondary jet size, step-up rod size and power piston spring color/vacuum amount. My engine makes 13" of vacuum @ 1000 RPM.

Going to install a couple of wide band O2's on the dyno next week to help get this worked out, but a good starting point would be appreciated. Not that familiar with the details of the AFB's. If these were 2 Holleys or a Q-jet, I would have been done 2 days ago!.

Thanks for sharing.

The Following User Says Thank You to mgarblik For This Useful Post: