Old 02-08-2012, 10:03 PM

Wow, nice compliments! Yes I still do radio and 8 track restoration. I am nowhere near hanging up the scope probes and I love old Delco radios and 8 track players. I can usually restore a radio in about 7 to 10 days and I have a good amount of pontiac radios on hand. I can also add an auxilliary jack to any radio to allow your sweet mp3 tunes to play through your radio. You can store the jack in the console,glovebox, or mount it under dash. When not in use your radio plays normally, plug in your mp3 into the jack and hit play and your downloaded music comes through loud and clear. No mods, no hacking up the dash of your pride and joy. I work for a large semiconductor designer in an engineering capacity and this is where I learned about every part of a radios circuitry about 15 years ago. Old pontiacs and radios are my favorite pastime. I own a 71 LeMans convt with a 455 my son and I rebuilt 6 years ago. I've owned 4 or 5 pontiacs but this one is the one I will keep forever. Send me an email at j65pony@aol.com if you have a radio question or need a radio repaired. Thanks, Jim