Old 06-30-2022, 09:36 PM

Default Tribal Tubes Pontiac Tri-Y Headers

Does anyone know the person that runs the "Tribal Tubes Pontiac Tri-Y Headers" business, Ron Watt maybe? I ordered a set of D-port headers on 2/26/22 and paid over $1,000 and he said 4-6 weeks delivery. I still haven't received them and he won't return emails, phone calls, or FB Messenger notes.

He answered my questions before I purchased but once he received the money, all communications stopped. I would think at 16+ weeks out, I should have some kind of reasoning for not receiving them.

I have been in the Pontiac scene for a long time, and fortunately have encountered very few scammers, but I feel this time I might have been had. Don't really want to go the lawyer route, but my options are few at the moment.

Any help would be appreciated.

@tribal.tubes

65 Catalina 2DHT, 389 bored 0.060 over, Crower 60916 cam, #16 heads, CR Q-Jet, TH400, Continental 13", 3.42 Posi, Frame-off resto, RARE Long branch manifolds, 2-1/2" Pypes with X-pipe and Goerlich Turbo mufflers
Old 06-30-2022, 09:46 PM

Do a search, many have had trouble with this company.

Good luck getting satisfaction, sorry to see your post here.

This particular vendor hasn’t been allowed to advertise his product here for quite some time. There is one thread that goes on pretty long showing how this vendor runs his business.

Closed.

Closed Thread