Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Old 03-31-2024, 04:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Illinois toll info

Started out in Milw to Bourbonnais IL to buy a car..........thought you could pay cash at booths............wrong there...........so i figured i could pay them on-line, but having a hard time figuring out how many booths i missed............went to the website but you have to know your starting poing and end point..........thought you just put in the cities you went to...........im thinking i missed 4 tolls, no idea on what number they were..................any help would be great here............

Not sure if this is a issue or not............i had a wisconsin license on the way there and a IL temporaty paper license in the back window...........this was for a new car.

Thanks for any help

Rich

Old 03-31-2024, 04:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Traveled that area last fall. Illinois sent me a bill using my license plate.

Old 03-31-2024, 06:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Not sure how much that is helping me..............says i have 14 days to pay up..........i didnt register my plate before hand, or how that is possible.

Old 03-31-2024, 07:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Wouldn’t the starting point be the state line, and end point the last exit, and vice versa for the return ? I would think you might have to pay separate for each vehicle since it would be different plates.
I have an I-pass so I haven’t had to deal with this for a long time, sorry.

71' GTO -original 400/4-speed/3.23 posi
13.95 @ 102.1 on street tires @ 4055lbs.

‘63 LeMans- ‘69 400 w/ original transaxle. 2.69 gears.
Old 03-31-2024, 08:09 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67drake View Post
Wouldn’t the starting point be the state line, and end point the last exit, and vice versa for the return ? I would think you might have to pay separate for each vehicle since it would be different plates.
I have an I-pass so I haven’t had to deal with this for a long time, sorry.
Hey Drake, thats the problem im having.............you cant put in the starting point, which i dont even know where its at.............lol...........i started in milw, and ended up in bourbonnias IL...............on the site they want to know the tolls i passed...............strange they didnt ask what i was eating or radio station i had on.................how am i supposed to know which ones i passed doing 80mph just to keep up with traffic........lol
Rich

Old 03-31-2024, 08:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

How about this? Hard for me to see the full screen on my phone though.
https://ua.getipass.com/trip-calculator
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1147.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	631435  

71' GTO -original 400/4-speed/3.23 posi
13.95 @ 102.1 on street tires @ 4055lbs.

‘63 LeMans- ‘69 400 w/ original transaxle. 2.69 gears.
Old 03-31-2024, 08:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Hey. thanks Drake...................im on that site, cant figre out anything on that.................what a PITA to figure anything out............hey i started there and finished there..............wow, too much info.................this stuff doesnt happen in the big W..........lol

Rich.........................was hoping some IL people would just say this is what you have to pay to run thru out fine state