Old 03-04-2009, 11:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Mike's "NEW" Tri-Power Site...

Check it out,

http://www.pontiactripower.com

Old 03-05-2009, 12:48 PM

Default Mike's New Web site

Robert,

Thanks for informing people on the Forum about my new web site. If others visit, consider signing up for my Newsletter. I plan to send them out 1-2 times a month with tips I have picked up over the years, primarily related to these set-ups. I will also cover pertinent information relative to the Pontiac hobby.

On another topic, Jon Havens and I have been asked to give a break-out session at the Dayton Co-convention in July. It was mentioned in the last Smoke Signals, but they had my name wrong....Mike Wilson. so much for some free publicity!

If any readers have suggestions of areas you want us to cover in the session, please e-mail me from the web page. We only have 90 minutes, so we need to address the areas people need.

Mike

Old 03-09-2009, 08:37 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Hey Mike,

Just was out to your new website. It looks great. I also signed uo for your newsletter.

Thanks again for the phone call to discuss my vacuum leak problem and for restoring my baseplates. They look excellent. I will let you know when I have time to fix the float problem and can test them carbs. By the way to answer your question, I could see the shaft you replaced was bent when I laid a straightedge across it. Thanks also for taking care of that when you had the baseplates. Between the shaft and the DAG 213, I hope my Tri-Power vacuum leaks are history. I mailed the check for that extra work replacing the shaft last Friday. Take care.

Jim